• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > Guy Fawks used to be fun

Login/Join to Participate

Theo

Total posts: 19
Posted:Is anyone performing on Guy Fawks? I don't know about other countries but since our Government banned all the good fireworks, ie. the ones which take your arms off, every year's been getting lamer. That's my whinge for this month, better get back to lurking ------------------"That is perfect. This is perfect. Perfect comes from perfect. Take perfect away from perfect, the remainder is perfect. May peace and peace and peace be everywhere." :)

That is perfect. This is perfect. Perfect comes from perfect. Take perfect away from perfect, the remainder is perfect. May peace and peace and peace be everywhere. :)

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:It wasn't all that fun for Mr Fawkes so i don't see why you should enjoy too much either...
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete