Forums > Social Discussion > We love the iraqi information minister

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
We love the iraqi information minister

This cracked me up, this GUY cracks me up!

Non-Https Image Link

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
I love this.

Someone should do a page on the spin, lies and misdirection spread by our media, but it probably wouldn't be as funny.

Magnus... pay it forward

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Yeah he cracks me up too - all the talk of infadels and rascals..

If this is what he is saying to the international press, can you imagine the spin they have been giving the public of Iraq? Poor people full on Mushroom syndrome - you know kept in the dark and fed sh*t...

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Yes, not so funny for the people who have him as their only source of information

I have of late been envisioning a new kind of world order, a world olympics of sport, debate, arts, music etc and the country with the most points win the war. Points are deducted for acts of violence and war in the country.

And we could have the Iraqi Minister of Misinformation in a 'eurovision contest' presenter kind of role

Chirac ' Iraq - deux points'

MSS - 'Iraq - douze points - 12 points'

Chirac - 'USA - neuf points'

MSS - 'nil points - zero points'

Fabulous - I can see it already!!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:

The page doesn't work for me...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
doesn't work for me either

luckily i've been a fan of 'comical ali' for a while now - many a happy afternoon has been spent watching him telling us how it really is

wherever you go, there you are.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
or me...

i know what you mean tho..

"no..they have not got into bagdad, no we are winning and we will have won in a few days time"

my arse..

JollyGreenGiantmember
44 posts

Posted:
I just tried it again, it says that they had to shut it down due to overloading, it was registering 4000 hits per SECOND. They say it will be back up in 24hours or so on it's own personal server.

-Eric
A wise monkey never monkeys around with another monkey's monkey...

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
I think they should give him an Oscar.Sometimes you can't help but wonder if he actually believes what he is saying.

I'll tell you what though maybe he's just testing how many of us mindless drones are actually willing to pay attention to his babbling.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
it working now...its a bit slow...but its working..

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hurrah - working again.

BTW - my bad, but Raging Dragon already has a topic paying homage to Iraqi Prime Minister Propeganda

See, his fans are everywhere

- W B Yeats

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i bet he blams acid..

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
"The US will surrender or we will burn their tanks. Baghdad is bracing to pummel the invaders."

"They are not 100 km. from Baghdad. They are not.... anywhere!"
( spoken while US troops were capturing the Baghdad airport and encircling the city )

"they run away, we chase them"

"So how are they going to lay siege to us if they reach Baghdad? I believe that they are going to become more frustrated with their efforts. The whole world will realize that they are stupid to come in." [thunder of an explosion could be heard in the background. Al-Sahhaf continuing] "Listen, this explosion does not frighten us any longer. The Cruise missiles do not frighten anyone. We are catching them like fish in a river."

"The infidels are committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad"

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...