Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
I dont really want to talk about the war, but the Iraqi Minister of Propa... i mean Infomation is a real laugh. U just cant take him seriously.
How can he say "we have driven them back" and on the split screen the tanks are rolling into bagdad!?!
LMFAO.

The funny thing is, the army says "he is not a target" MAN, someone put a hit on the guy,PLEASE.

I cant even look at him without laughing. U have to admire his gaul though, he is 1 solid guy. The tanks could be parked behind him and he'd still back himself.

Its all just smoke and mirrors

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
As stupid as the man is, he has actually done nothing illeagle. Well... no war crimes anyhow. So, frankly I think he is just a clown a court jester hehe

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
he was doing such a good job too....and now he is nowhere to be seen. What a bummer, I was enjoying making fun of his propaganda. At least the USA's propaganda is believable (and at least based on fact).

"the americans are nowhere near baghdad" and "we are killing them in the streets by the thousands" were my two favorites....oh and "surely the infidels will die" "we will chop off their head"

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

AykutGOLD Member
9 posts

Posted:
At least he is -or was- the most honest of the liars around: Do you think he thought we'd beleive anything he said? At least he went absurd about it 'said' : "Hey, we are politicians and we don't need to speak truth, we speak for morale and propaganda and here I do it the old way, unpolished". Perhaps you guys prefer the other liars who are better actors, more convincing, more bloody handed. "We send the missiles to the market place and the nursing home and rocketed that journalists up the hotel but it was all by accident" and this is not absurd?!?

(o: May all beings be happy :o)

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
I wouldn't say he is spreading propaganda simply because no one believes him.He's quite a hoot isn't he.

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
Not meaning to sound Anti-co alition or anything...but have you noticed how much propaganda the Coallition have been spreading also?

For instance...the fact that this ENTIRE war has started off as the 'War on Iraq'...then moved to a 'battle' now it is a conflict? Isnt it all just war?

If life was a ball of fire...i would be the poi sustaining it

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
Propaganda is only seen as such if you're on the other side. Its just seen as information by if its broadcast by your news services.

Raph

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
yuh...totally

If life was a ball of fire...i would be the poi sustaining it