Forums > Social Chat > FIRE VIRGINITY GOES UP IN SMOKE....AND A SLIGHT HAIR SINGE!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Officially lost my fire virginity last night at long last. I have known the time was approaching for me to light up for a couple of weeks now and last night my enthusiasm finally got the better of me!Went for the first burn and after a nice little show for some close friends I managed to crack myself in the back of the head, resulting in a momentary "flaming head" trick.Photos to follow as soon as possible. Keep ya posted.------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
congratulations !!!no first burn in Paris, but glad you enjoyed !!!Shine onCass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Congrats, Jangla! And u even annointed yourself with the fuel from your 'headcrack'...Welcome to the fold... (((((Jangla)))))------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Congrats and welcome! Be safe!(I got a bit excited for a second when I saw the post on the homepage, I thought it might have been Superman... sigh..)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys! And yea, come on Superman, join the clan!As for my first burn being in Paris cassandra, I can only apologise but my little lady and I are considering a trip to Paris at the end of this month so maybe a small scale fire gathering is on the cards. We would only be around for 2 days but perhaps you could show me the sights and I'll show you my 5 bt weave winkHmmm...feel another burn coming on but probably too far gone to ensure my own safety; quiet my new addiction - it will have to wait.------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."[This message has been edited by Jangla (edited 05 November 2001).]

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

4,224 posts

Posted:
YAY !make sure you drop me a line when you and your lady wome, would love to be the guide and spin with you !!!shine onCassandra

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Well the week we have off work is from the 26th. My house mate reckons we can get 2 days in Paris for £20 - a bargain I think you'll agree. The only sticking point now is finding a reasonably priced hotel at short notice - will keep you updated.------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

4,224 posts

Posted:
hey Jangla, email me ! remember the homestay ? If it is just 2 days, I can surely help !!!Shine onCassandra

mikeybmember
93 posts

Posted:
Hoorah!We never managed to meet up at Angel & Greyhound. Fancy a burn sometime? Kero keeps you warm, all winter long... mikeyB

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Sounds good mate! Things are pretty bust at the moment both at home and at work but I'm sure I can find time for a quick burn!Seem to have this strange feeling since then actually; kind of enthusiastic to do it again and shit scared at the same time!------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
NYC, how dare you suggest that Superman would ever even think of lighting up.You know full well he's a big scaredy cat.------------------C@ntus

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
:: stands up to defend Superman :: Superman is the bravest of all twirlers, he will light up VERY soon... but he is soooo scary that he frightens fire itself winkShine onCassandra