NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Amen.(You did recognise my thick New York Sarcasm in my request for a personal attack forum right?... Thought so... smile)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Get 'em when they're drunk, staggering home from a night on the town. Run up behind em and hit em with a pool ball in a sock. That'll learn em.Then come back here chat about poi. No one'll be none the wiser.That's what you meant isn't it Malcolm?------------------C@ntus

Meh

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to..i'm pretty sure that thread was aimed at me and fire_sista blush sorryyyyyy! Cutie X

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I don't think so honey. Don't panic.Notice how he used the word "attack" ? He was meaning all these folks being nasty to each other. That's all smileUnless you and fire_sista have been rowing and i haven't noticed.....------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I have this overwhelming feeling you're all hanging round outside bars, hefting makeshift weapons, waiting for your nemesi to come out.... ------------------C@ntus

Meh

DömAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
Here, here Malcolm.The increasing negativity on this board recently has been getting to me.Everyone be happy smileDom

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
I am guilty....and i apologize....lets all take our clothes off and make up.Except for Pele..I want her in leather and metal studs. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/wink.gif">"S"------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
And as for you supes, you should be ashamed!(joke grin) Leather and metal studs indeed! (imagination wanders) HA! that's awesome...Word Malcolm, word. Good to see you're on top of everything as usualAnd as for you supes, you should be ashamed!(joke grin) Leather and metal studs indeed! (imagination wanders) HA! that's awesome... wink------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
oops, well i look dumb, don't I rolleyes

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
yes you do.....you dumb-ass wink grin grin grin hee heenothing personal..Super'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

- Mark Twain

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
To be fair N8 you're american so you were at a disadvantage to start with.That wasn't a personal attack BTW. More a generic one.------------------C@ntus

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Leather is out and ready however I was hoping for another kind of stud! (I'm waiting for ya Super!) I can wear some metal, NYC gave me this lovely dog collar that is just right with my black leather! smileSo...when does the flogging begin for punishment? I'm in! wink::cracking my cat of nine tails::------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And just think. It only takes the smell of kero to get her in the mood.....------------------C@ntus

Meh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
oi!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Actually Cantus, the smell of leather will too! And for Super, Nate and you it wouldn't take that much!!!!! wink(SHhhhhhhhhh...don't tell PWB though!)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
grrrrrrr.......

- Mark Twain

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
hum.......LEATHER!.......better yet......PELE IN LEATHER.......sigh.well will some vinyl pants,top and elbow lenght gloves, pig tails and handcuffs work?? if not, sorry, it's all i got. well pele if you're ever single and into chicks give me a ring. smilen8 you know i had to jump in on this one smile. props to superman for making a smooth transition from "no personal attacks" to "dominatrix dungeon". um.....yeah.....i gotta go........------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Didn't we have this discussion before GFM?If not...yes with the interest in girl thing but neither of us is single! frown Although having our men is a good thing too smileSo, with the vinyl do you wear the thigh high stiletto's as well, or at least some good block heels? And if you have pony tails you know you have to have the f$%k me red lolli-pop to go with it!Personally I like the lace up the front leather bodice PWB bought for me with my black leather pants. It makes mouths happy! (Okay, well, at least it brings a smile to mine!)And with more people joining in I will just have to break out the bullwhip since the cat o nine tails seems too small! Who gets to wear the handcuffs first?????? Yeehaw!!!!!!!! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 07 November 2001).]

Pele

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i can definately use a nice tasty treat (red lollipop) and i have some great boots to top of the attire. and i also have a vinyl lace up bottice (the vinyl top i spoke about above). me and you dress up would be a great picture.......hum.......interesting idea huh? do you think malcom would post it on the board? smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I wasn't offering myself to Pele Flash. I was just encouraging Superman.You know I only have eyes for you.------------------C@ntus

Meh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
::looks away disdainfully::

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My dearest Flash I've got you these..... https://communities.msn.co.uk/AnalysisNew...oto&PhotoID=286
------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 07 November 2001).]

Meh

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
What is wrong with you people??? It took SEVEN replies befor the conversation went into the gutter...you all must be slacking...normaly it only takes two or three... wink Oh well, I'll let you all off this time, but only if you meet me at my place. We can all get together and practice poi (naked) and maybe come up with some new moves (orgy), well it is getting late (Mr. Nasty Time) and I need to go to bed (get laid) so good night y'all.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
again i take full responsibility.BUT!!! we are not in the gutter yet. We are just tittering on the drain."S"

- Mark Twain

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
so who wants to f*#@???(i think it just went a little more over the edge)------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh dear, now look what you've done. You've confused poor Malcolm.------------------C@ntus

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
(Hee hee hee) <---- Thats a titter.I think you might have meant "tottering".But the thought of all of us, giggling away madly at the edge of a giant gutter just before we all fall in, certainly makes me want to titter... grin Hee hee hee grin Hee hee hee grin Hee hee hee grinAnd i object to a non-object swinging site. In my sighte is six sex-swinging sites, and object objections being objected loudly...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nzFire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. *Seneca, (4 BC - 65 AD)*Ps - I think this has gone too far, shall we start a new thread for us nutters to continue warbling, or does someone object?[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 08 November 2001).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?