Forums > Social Chat > psy trance clubs in sheffield

Login/Join to Participate

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
hellloooooooooooooo im just wondering if anybody could tell me of a pure psy trance night held in sheffield i know of one but dont know when or where it is....me and a few friends from leeds are wanting to go at the end of this month....but we dont know where it is...or when it is... frownif any of you could help id apretiate it *smiles*goafire...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Erm....Do I really have to keep repeating this?There is the mighty Headcharge (last Friday of every month) Planet Zoggand Shameless.All at the Arches (AKA The Underground - but if you call it that the cabbies wont know what you're on about)9-11 Walker StreetThe WickerSheffieldCheck out Headcharge at www.headcharge.net grin cool tongue------------------C@ntus

Meh

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Here here Cantus, Headcharge is definitely my 'Mecca' of Sheffield's nightlife. But if you want trance, Goafire, then Planey Zog is almost entirely trance. Headcharge gets hard and nasty sometimes and is mainly acid techno. If you'd asked a few months ago I'ld have told you to go to Destination Venus at the NMB as that's trance and spinners get in free but I belive that night has ceased to be....Have fun,Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hey Jo, how's tricks?He asked for end of the month. So i told him about Headcharge. Anyway he's a Cabbage regular so he know's what to expect.I'll be at Zogg this month so I might see you there.The DV promoters will be there too if you want to ask them whether it'll be on again.Did you go to Halloween Headcharge? It was packed. Not enough room to swing a poi shockedOh yeah, and I've put a link for HOP on the Headcharge site so there should be some nice new traffic to make Malcolm a happy bunny grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
Cabbage regualar...hehesome would say i practically live there... smilecheers for the info jo...but me likes my dirty acid techno just as much as my fluffy psy trance...*smiles*anyways...just got my modem working again...so gotta reply to loooooooooads of emaisl.... smile*YAY**huggles*goafire

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You've got a few off me I think mate.

Meh