Forums > Social Chat > Sooty streaky fandango!

Login/Join to Participate

pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
I've just had an idea...No, c'mon, bear with me a second :What we should do, no, let me re-phrase that... what Malcolm & posse should do is run a "Most Unusual Bogey" competition.After each burn-up each person should get a nice clean fresh kleenex and write their name on it - no, hold on I'm not going to get too gross now. Then in whatever the persons preferred method of nasel evacuation is, they do that, onto the fresh kleenex, and send a photo of it in and the person with the most unusual bogey wins.What do ye think?Great huh?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
ROTFL!!!I nominate Malcolm to judge that one all by himself!!! wink(I needed that Pr!m@te, thanks)[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 04 November 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Eew! LOL.ewewew [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/shocked.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson