cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hey fire sista are we the youngest one's on here? i'm 13 too. and i used to live in reading! well winnersh.tee hee cutie grin

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey cool I go to Winnersh sometimes, I live in Whitley Wood, do you know it?We seem to be the youngest I'm not sure. So who's oldest out of us two, when is your birthday mine is March 17th. Also what I wanted to ask you, how long have you been spinning for?
Non-Https Image Link
F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hey fire_sista i've been spinning about 1 and a 1/2 yrs, my birthday's may 6th. what school do you go to? I used to go to winersh county primary then i went to the abbey frown(wich wasn't much fun) then i moved up here to Cornwall. did you go to WOMAD in reading? i did!it was great fun spinning there. Cutie (Alina) grin

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You can email each other you know. You can each find the others email addy next to the bit where it says when the message was posted. It looks like an envelope. Click on it and it'll say the addy. It'll be much quicker than posting on here and waiting for the other to come online and answer. grinJust trying to help. Not try to patronise you. ------------------C@ntus

Meh