Forums > Social Discussion > we have a new common enemy!

Login/Join to Participate

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
i was watching the news on tv a couple of days ago and the newsreader said, "america is preparing to go to war with indays."

now, i haven't been able to find out where this nasty sounding place actually is but by the sound of it this obviously evil country is bringing everyone together for the greater good.

why do i say this? well, another newsreader said that iraq is preparing to go to war with indays as well!! and as soon as he said that they showed some footage of some iraqi vehicles towing british-made artillery.

while i agree that going off to a hot, sunny country like iraq and killing lots of people until they let us fill up our petrol tanks for free does sound like fun, surely we should all now be rejoicing that, while we're all burning petrol and other carcinogenic, polluting oil-based products, at least it won't be through a smog of radioactive fallout. you see, as far as i know, indays is too poor to have any nuclear weapons (otherwise i'm sure i'd have heard about this country beforehand). and of course our nuclear weapons are all perfectly safe to use because we're all responsible, right-thinking pillars of the global community.

so i say that even though this little-known country is bringing together the whole world in a new era of trusting international relationships, LET'S KILL THE BASTARDS!!

who's with me?

wherever you go, there you are.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Viva la Indays!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:

quote:
Originally posted by the mind gap.:
who's with me?
You can put my name down!!!!!!!!
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
High Class Hippy No:1
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hear Hear!

All this desire for peace must surely be a cover for vast international plots to create World Harmony!!

It must be stopped!!!

Vive TWAT. Vive la Freedom Fry!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Woo!HCH No 2
216 posts

Posted:
I think you all misunderstood the newsreader.

Indays are like Iraqi leprchauns, they are on the side of Bush/Blair.

Whe they said we are going to war with Indays, he/she meants that they would be coming with us to help fight, and do nasty stuff. Eg tickling Saddams nose whilst he sleeps.

And also where Irish Leprechauns guard gold, the Inday's job is to guard Oil, and they said we could have it... Ahhh, ain't that sweet.
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
<< these are Indays so I am led to believe...

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
oh jim, you're so naive

how can anyone think we could seriously be about to go and fight the iraqis when most of their military hardware has a little label on the bottom saying 'made in england'?

wherever you go, there you are.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Surely Saddam grew a moustache to tickle his nose whilst he sleeps. Any teeny creatures would therefore be superfluous in this capacity.

Mind Gap - Mr Saddam's entire regime has an "instigated by W. Churchill" sticker on the bottom.

Turn it over and check.

When you turn it back upright it snows....

Meh

Woo!HCH No 2
216 posts

Posted:
Naive? Me?

You are the naive ones, thinking they don't exist!!

I have it on good authority however that the moustache is in fact Noel Gallaghers left eyebrow, which has been sent in on reconaisance before a possible attack.

[image]https://mysite.freeserve.com/thescientist/Sad.jpg?0.5668943617638109[/image]

[ 18. March 2003, 08:54: Message edited by: The Scientist (jim) ]

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:

"I've more evil in my left eyebrow"

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
oh oh. Deepsoulsheep has an evil eyebrow.

I suggest we give it a wide berth.

When it starts living in a hollowed out volcano and scheming about world domination, don't say i didn't warn you.....

Meh

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
i didn't even know
deep soul. had a left eyebrow...
hmm...learning stuff every day...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's a thought. Do sheep even have eyebrows? Even deep soul sheeps?

How do we know that this is the real DSS? It may be some fanatical infiltrator from the lands of Indays.....

everyone should be on their guard from now on.

Meh

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
So, if any of you spin fire, you had better be for the war. Well that is unless you spin natural gas! I mean come on... cheaper fule prices, it makes it that much easier to spin fire all night long and send tons of polution into the air!

Fill our tanks and our dipping bowls, let us drive to the weekly burn and spin all night long!!

Who is with me????

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Of course I'm a real DSS of course we all have at least one eyebrow and be afraid, be very afraid.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.