poikidBRONZE Member
68 posts

Posted:
hey i already looked through the forums but couldnt find a rabbit thing. on the hyperloops .......thingymajiggor some dude asked him to throw in dif hyperloops and then a rabbit for a joke. what the heck is a rabbit? did he mean LITERALLY a rabbit? like the furry ones?

In order to achieve what most people cant, you must do what most people wont

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
quote:
originally posted by Glass:
3 clubs: place club knob handle right up in your crotch, so the club sticks out the back as a bunny tail.
Holding 2 clubs pull groovy rabbit face put the clubs (handle end) up to your head to make bunny ears, bunny bouch round in a little circle, with the tail bobbing up and down.

But you need juggling clubs for that.

My variation would be the weave, while keeping your hands in contact with the top of your head (also known as poindexter weave)

Saw the bovrilmonkey doing a turning poindexter weave the other night. But he wasn't doing bunny hops at the same time. That would have been cooler

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

dj_gooseSunburnt Bournda Beach Bum
157 posts

Posted:
the mind boggles, but that sounds awefully entertaining and seriously funny to me.....FLYNTY...... can u show me?????

cheers

Look to the moon, look to the stars, and if you still can't find happyness...find a bar!!!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by simian:
Saw the bovrilmonkey doing a turning poindexter weave the other night. [/QB]
sounds like ugly skirts!!!

come to think of it i think the full ugly is just a crossed arm poindexter...

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)