Forums > Help! > HELP - ANYONE IN THAILAND, NEED YOUR HELP!

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Ryainair - B@st@ards

Home Office - B@st@ards

Irish Embassy - B@st@ards

IESC - B@st@ards

Its my grandmothers 80th birthday next week and I'm supposed to be going to Ireland.

However my passport is with the homeoffice at the moment and they have said it could take 6 weeks or more before I get it back and if I try to get it back before they are completed with it my application will be void.

Irish Embassy won't give me an emergecy passport

Don't have a drivers license and can't get a provisional before then as you need - way-hay - a passport

Can't get a student card as I am over 26 and I only go to school part time not full time

Is anyone in Thailand able to get a fake ISEC card to me by bext Friday.

Oh and there is a postal strike in the UK!

I can pay for cost of courier and your trouble by pay-pal. If its too expensive don't worry, I might buy for another airline.

Once again excuse me ....

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDSSSSSS!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

PoiBoxmember
85 posts

Posted:
I am in the city of fakes right now. Email me and Ill try my best. And please get calm

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
calming voice

Step away from the ledge
Put down the gun
Now come and sit down and have some nice tea and chocolate and we will slander them all.

Hope it all works out OK.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hello, all calm now.

Could still rant though, hrrrmhhh!!

I think the best solution will be for me to to change the flight booked for a few months down the line and book another flight on a 'frills' airline instead. Its a pain but there is not a lot else I can really do. Getting a fake student card may or not work and I need the ID by Friday which is pushing it a bit too fine.

Sigh remembering the days when ID between Ireland and the UK was not necessary. So much for it being easier to travel as part of the EU.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Did you manage to get it all sorted in the end??

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader