• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > need some opinions/ideas!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 56
Posted:hey everyone, hows it goin'? I was just wondering what would be some good basic ideas for a costume that wouldnt be TOO distracting. I want something attractive, safe but not soooooo gorgeous that it fraws the eyes away from the performance...
Im sick of wearing black all the time!!!
...oh, and what about eye makeup? I have some [retty wicked designs with it, but I waant to know other peoples opinions!
Thank you muchly!

man, it makes you wanna shoot them in the face and beat them with baseball bats, doesnt it?

HOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
Total posts: 1079
Posted:erm, i wear skate jeans cuz the are big and billowy (only below the knee tho) and kinda glo unda UV but not too much, and also white wristbands so they glo as well.
baiscally i keep it large so that i dont overheat, but i usually end up topless anyhow.

oh and empty your pockets, for some reason i always hit stuff in my pockets.

X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Total posts: 1810
Posted:Face paint is a perfect idea.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:I use a boiler suit: you could invest in one and made your own modifications

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.