HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,
I recently baught a set of beamers that i wanted refunding due to a crack in the case after a few minor hits. I posted them back to Malcolm on the 1/9/03 but still have not heard about them or been refunded the money. Postage should have taken at most 9 days and according to Malcolm i should have been refunded as soon as they recieved them back. Having sent an e-mail to Malcolm about this and not recieving a reply i thaught i would ask u guys if any of u have had similar problems with refunds? I don't want to put anyone off using the HOP site or shop as i think both are great and i will be continuing to use and buy from them! Its just i want the matter settled and i would like the money back so i can spend it in their shop on other goddies!
Hope u guys can shed some light on this for me,
take it easy, Martin.

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Things are very busy at the HoP shop at the moment But if you remain patient everything will be dealt with in due course (try not to lose heart).

Mr Malcolm is somewhat/extremely busy but will get to your enquiry as soon as he can (I've informed him of this thread too).

Hope everything works out for you.

Let me know what happens?

Meh

HeadSwimGOLD Member
...curiously lost
580 posts

Posted:
Thanks C@ntus.....I thought it would probably be something like that....I'm just probably a little paranoid as I've recently had some bad internet Poi buying experiences, thanks for putting my mind at rest!!

Nothing is easy.......until you can do it! biggrin

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
The HOP shop is great, I've had a problem only once out of many purchases and a replacement was sent straight away, with no problems since...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm:
BTW. I do not often check my email over the weekend as I am normally helping people make product for the following week.
That and your inbox is usually full of emails from that pesky fraggle....

Meh