• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Ball chain in Brooklyn

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 38
Posted:Does anyone know where I can get a hold of some 8mm (5/16) ball chain in Brooklyn? I'm looking for some place of a hardware store.

Non-Https Image Link

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. W. B. Yeats

I don't want a title.

Total posts: 940
Posted:There's a Home Depot in Brooklyn, actually. Not subway convenient, but still, I bet they'd have it.

My local hardware store (at Newkirk Plaza [on the Q line]) did not have any. Nor any rope worth speaking of, so I had to wander up to Union Square and visit Paragon's mountain-climbing section to make practice poi (which were inspired by seeing NYC's, and which turned out fabulous, if I do say so myself).

[And, hurray, someone else lives in Brooklyn!]

E pluribus unum, baby.