• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > looking for led type poi glitter sticks I saw in SF

Login/Join to Participate

GiGi-D L'Amour

GiGi-D L'Amour

Total posts: 19
Posted:OK this last weekend my BF and I drove out to this HUGE party in San Fran called the forgotten opera.... while there we saw a woman spinning led type poi.. only they looked a bit more like nunchucks (sp?) than anything else.... I asked her about them and shew had a web site on them along the lines of glitter sticks.. only problem I can find no such site. They spun really well and I would love to get a set for indoor stuffthey looked amazing... muliticollored dots spinning in this huge dark club.
so any leads on these mystery items???

GiGi-D L'Amour
If you can't be normal make everyone else wish they weren't

Delete Topic

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:glittety dots? methinks you speaketh of streetlights, in double-street lights stuck to each handle fashion. Hi Freq strobing, right?
I'd give you a link, but that's advertising other non-HoP gear on HoP, which i dun like.
best of luck and keep practicing ya stuph!

[ 21. June 2003, 06:17: Message edited by: bender ]

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

GiGi-D L'Amour

GiGi-D L'Amour

Total posts: 19
Posted:can you e-mail me a link???? glamgothdiva@yahoo.com
I would appreciate it... but we couldn't see a strobe at all... unless you mean very high frequency strobe.

GiGi-D L'Amour
If you can't be normal make everyone else wish they weren't

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete