DTKBmember
54 posts

Posted:
Hi all,I recently came back from Thailand, and went to the Full Moon Party on Ko Pha Ngan... you must go if you are a spinner or fire spinner!!It was my first time with glowsticks, and I had the best time ever, met loads of people, this Israeli guy was wicked with MY glow poi!! In any case, this event is an incredible opportunity for spinners, and I'm wondering if anyone else has been to one? There were people video taping me on the beach, so I'll keep my eyes open for the tape!! yay!!!DTKBPS: my glow sticks were still going strong the next night, so we threw on a little Jimmy Van M and went on for hours to our own party! ------------------DTKB :}

DTKB

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breath away.

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey, is there any more or was it just one of those 1 time things, it sounds really great. Wouldn't mind something like that myself.F_S
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait I cant wait!!!!!!!!Im going to Thailand for 3 months in January!!! I am so excited, we are hitting up the full moon party the end of January. By the way, there is a full moon party every single full moon, isnt that great?

Wow