Forums > Help! > Source of ShellSol/Pegasol in Canberra

Login/Join to Participate

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Hello Canberra-ites....* (any of you around at the moment???)

Elke and I will be performing dwon at the National Folk Festival this weekend and need a source of fuel (preferable ShellSolT, Pegasol, KSolT or equivalent)... won't be needing a whole 20L drum however... so if anyone knows where we might get hold of smaller quantities would be great if you could post here or email me...
alternatively, if anyone would like to share in 20L of fuel (as we can't bring home the excess) also would love to hear from you... thanks...

Hope to meet up with you while we're visiting too - I know that there was a special twirler's area set aside last year - anyone know if that's happening again?

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Bec g'day pixie i don't know about there but i could help you here if you want .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
thanks sweetie....

all sorted - don't seem to be many/any Canberra people around here at the moment...

...I looked up the chemical suppliers in Canberra Yellow Pages and found one just down the road from Exhibition Park (where the festival is) so 'tis all sorted and delivered and waiting for us when we arrive on Friday.

In case Canberra-ites are interested, just email me... or look up your yellow pages - there were quite a few suppliers there... took them a while to get the MSDS to me for the pegasol they have, but it all measured up in terms of flashpoint and content (but always still gives me the creeps every time I read through one of those - this stuff we all use is **way** toxic, hey!!)