Forums > Help! > Good DIVX player needed !

Login/Join to Participate

PoiBoxmember
85 posts

Posted:
Now I finally got morning coffee . . . compliments - GREAT flick. Respect !

But since these movies are my best, and only, source for new moves, I get more and more frustrated by the microsoft media player. Watching the movies is great, but in order to understand the single moves it would be perfect to see DIVX movies in slow motion. What i would need now is a player which can show DIVX movies frame by frame - just like the good old Quicktime.

Does anybody of you guys know such a player? freeware would be preferred (of course).

PS: Hopefully i can finally "understand" the Dan_Hyperloop movie ?!?

THX in advance - andreas

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
erm u have any other players? real one? divx has has its own player, if you downloaded the codecs from the divx.com site, go back and download the bundle pack cos you get the player bundled in with the codecs.
glas you like the videos.

PoiBoxmember
85 posts

Posted:
- Got loads of different Players, including the Original DIVX player. But what I would need is a player that has slow motion, or better frame by frame playmode.

Only known alternative is Adobe Premiere . . . but me dont want to edit - only watch and understand!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you could allways use premier and cut the flick into pieces and slow it up and save it as clips for the bits you want to view slower.