XxWhiteBoiRaverxXmember
3 posts

Posted:
hey all, i was wondering if anyone knew of any glowstick sites, i love poi and all, i just wish there was a site just like this but with glowsticks or devilsticks. that would be sweet, until then i would have to stick with learning poi, hella tyte. PLUR

poiboymember
22 posts

Posted:
dude, most glowsticking moves are the same as poi. if you want to find moves not on this site, you will have to be very creative.good luck tho, share if you find any.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Here is a site about glowsticking.... https://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~amoch/rave/glowsticking.html
grin Enjoy!!!!------------------C@ntus

Meh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I also wish there was a site specifically dedicated to glowstickin'

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Maybe we should start one Flash...Can we have a section on jousting sticks as well? wink------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hmm yeah - but sometimes, glowstickers evolve into fire twirlers..and its a beautiful thing smile This wouldnt happen if they just stayed with glowsticks..It is a bit different tho...Josh

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
i'm still learning the glowsticks.. and the more i read on this site, the lamer i'm starting to feel.. frown

DTKBmember
54 posts

Posted:
Hey Rex,Don't be down dude. I suck too. But people love watching me and teaching me, and there is ALWAYS someone who has never touched them, that you can teach and spin for!! I've only used the glowsticks once, and it was damn fun. Otherwise, I practice with my regular poi, and save the glowsticks for raves.------------------DTKB :}

DTKB

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breath away.

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey dude, you could always check out the Other Websites post's. I keep trying to find a site on glowsticks however I can't find any as dedicated as this. Well spose i'll have to keep looking
Non-Https Image Link
laters.F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
rex,Don't get down..everything comes with time and practice. I found it a LOT easier to start picking up on poi when I got to actually see first hand other people do it. For this reason, I set up a local group of spinners. So we could learn from each other and share our art of poi. :P We're meeting this weekend, I hope to see you there!------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

XxWhiteBoiRaverxXmember
3 posts

Posted:
omg, i didnt know so many people were looking for stix sites like i was. btw, that site u gave me is on glowsticking,with bootlaces..but its still a nice place to start out. thx. if any of you ever do start a sticking site ima be the first one to join up lol.

bubblezmember
24 posts

Posted:
yeahhhh budddie im finally gettin it but slow. ne one know of likkwid dancing sites????( glostick dancing without strings) im better at that :0)------------------ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......