Forums > Help! > High Kicking Video

Login/Join to Participate

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps, recently I remembered a clip that someone posted a link to in a martial arts thread, probably about 6 months to a yaer ago.

I tried searching loads of threads about martial arts pages and after hours of searching all I got was zilch

It was set in a school gym and it had about 4 or 5 guys doing a few flips and then flipping really really high and styling out with a kick. It was probably only about 30 secs long but I really need to see it again. If anyone can remember that thread or direct me to the site where it is hosted or even any other vids of the same style I will be forever indebted to you

Please help this video starved spinner in his quest to be the first Yorkshire Ninja!

Cheers,
TEMPEST

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Nobody?

Maybe I was dreaming again...

C'mon Cantus you should be able to find it, please.

FlameChildSILVER Member
Pyromantic
136 posts
Location: Norway (Way way up North, on the left side of Swed...

Posted:
I think what you mean is a video labeled "Extreme Kicks Contest"... It shows 4-5 guys jumping around and at the end there is this guy who does this inzane wind-mill at an xtreme speed... Love that video...

-= I am the god of Hell-fire =-
-= And I bring you......fire =-

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Here's a web site that has few video clips of Kicking techniques. I am not sure if this is what you mean but I believe Akido and Thia Chai are forms of martial arts that involve weapons and extreme kicks..I maybe be incorrect Here's the link anyways: Kicking Technique's

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
OK in case that link doesn't work for anyone the url is as follows: https://www.bilang.com/trickz/basic-main.shtml

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Woohooo!

Thank you very much. I think that's the one Starspinner, can anyone remember the thread?

Many Thanks Goddess_Of_Pyre, those that tastey little link had some more tastey links . Had a very enjoyable afternoon but I wish I had broadband

TEMPEST