Forums > Help! > staff prices at gooble warming (brissy)

Login/Join to Participate

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
greetings
does any1 know of a price of a staff at gooble warming in brissy? i emailed them and they havent replied... and i intend on buying a staff this w/e! YAY! so i wanna know how much mulahs i will need.
thanks.

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

burnfestmember
26 posts

Posted:
hey sparkie, might I just say what a wonderful choice of shop. I got my staff from gooble at the start of the year and I love them soo soo much....i don't know if the prices have changed or not but my doubles were $90 and my single I think was about $65 if my memory serves me correctly.

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
This site also has staffs in the shop! I ordered my concentrate staff last week, and can't wait!!

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
yeah. i would buy me staff frum here... but there are 2 things stoppin me

lack of credit card...
i want it NOW!!!

65 eh? cheaper than i thought. cooolness. lets jus hope their price hasnt changed hehe.

thanks fer ya help!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I got my new staff from gooble in Feb and it was 55 dollars then. I also bought some doubles from them about one month later and they were 80 dollars.... have the prices changed maybe?
Bec and Moon Pixie's staffs are also placed all over brisvegas, you should see them too... very pretty, cute little stickers in the ends...sigh. Check out Bellas Attic upstairs in Elizabeth Street, some of their gear is there.
Hope that helps

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i've ended up emailing gooble and the staffs are $55 and doubles are about $80. im jus gunna go there cos i know where they are. hehe.

i think i got my poi from bec and moon pixie... cos mine has a lil dolphin in the end of each. which is now burnt to the crisp. poor liddle thing but oh well. hehe. who ever was selling the poi and staff at the pagan pride day. thats who i got them from...

and god did i love their fuzzy leg thingies. hehehehe. boooooooo-ti-ful!

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Well sorry to be a downer but.....
it depends on: A)which wick you get and how thing
B)if kevlar prices have risen and the have during the last 4 years oh dear....

if you get a staff good luck and happy spinning

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i've already checked... there are 3 price ranges for staffs. $55, $70 and $75 (i think)
and the kevlar is $22 p/m