Forums > Social Chat > Test your sanity here!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Follow this link. If you can stare at the picture for THREE MINUTES without laughing, you're fine and sane.Otherwise.. smileInsanity test------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
ok i lasted approximately 0.0001 seconds...i found it histerically funny..I think i hear them coming to take me away grin

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I didn't laugh but I feel insane for sitting through two minutes of it. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Maybe the other voices in my head were interfearing? Who knows.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Wrenmember
33 posts

Posted:
*knock on, followed by immediate opening, of the door* Let's see here...Superman? So, you believe you're Superman? I see. *makes note* Have you been hearing anything unusual recently? Something that you think you maybe shouldn't be hearing? What's that? I see. So, you believe there are people coming to take you away and lock you up? *makes note* Well, don't worry about that; you're in a safe place now. Now, let's discuss these people coming to take you away...Do you know them? Do you have something--some information, money, anything--that they want? I see. *makes note* Could you tell me anything about about these people and how they are--are they going to kill you? Kryptonite? I see. *makes note*Is there any history of mental illness in your family? Don't worry, I'm not saying you're crazy, it would just help us get an idea of what we're dealing with. And don't worry. Everything you say here will be strictly confidential, and only the doctors, nurses, occupational therapists, data entry typists, hospit-err, sanctuary--administrative assistants, and the outside therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists you work with will be able to see your files.Well, all I need you to do at this time is sign at the bottom of this form. Don't worry! Like I said, you're in a safe place now. *smiles reassuringly as you sign* Alright, Betty, one of our nurses, will be down in a few minutes with your meds and then will be taking your vitals. I'll see you tomorrow, after OT. Thank you. *shakes hand*-Dr. Wren

-WrenAnd that, my friends, is condensed evil.

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
I found it mildly amusing for exactly 0.47 seconds, after which it just got really annoying. Does this mean I'm sane or just dull?

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
<> *knock on, followed by immediate opening, of the door* Let's see here...Superman? [YES] So, you believe you're Superman? [IVE GOT THE TATTOO]I see. *makes note* Have you been hearing anything unusual recently?[HEARING OR SEEING?] Something that you think you maybe shouldn't be hearing? [SHOULDNT BE HEARING? SHOULD I BE DEAF? OH MY GOD!!! AM I GOING DEAF???]What's that? [THATS MY PET PURPLE ELEPHANT, HIS NAME IS HARVEY. WATCH OUT, HE SPITS]I see. So, you believe there are people coming to take you away and lock you up? [IM SURE THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT THAT]*makes note* Well, don't worry about that; you're in a safe place now. [YES I FEEL VERY SAFE IN THIS..WHITE..STRANGLEY QUIET..PADDED ROOM WITH NO WINDOWS]Now, let's discuss these people coming to take you away...[SURE]Do you know them? [IF I KNEW THEM I WOULDNT HAVE REFERRED TO THEM AS THEY, I WOULD HAVE USED THEIR GIVEN NAMES]Do you have something--some information, money, anything--that they want? [NO...THEY WANT ME]I see. [YOU "SEE" ALOT]*makes note* Could you tell me anything about about these people and how they are--are they going to kill you? [KILL ME? SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME????]Kryptonite? [MY DOG??]I see. [THERE YOU GO AGAIN]*makes note*Is there any history of mental illness in your family? [MY MOM TRYED TO HIT ME WITH A GUITAR ONCE, THEN SHE PUT BANNANAS IN MY PANCAKES...DOES THAT COUNT?]Don't worry, I'm not saying you're crazy, it would just help us get an idea of what we're dealing with. [THATS WHAT HARVEY TELLS ME ALL THE TIME]And don't worry. Everything you say here will be strictly confidential, [OK]and only the doctors, nurses,[UMM...] occupational therapists, data entry typists, hospit-err, [UMM..]sanctuary--administrative assistants, and the outside therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists you work with will be able to see your files.<>[ARE THE NURSES HOT??, AND IS THERE A PLAYSTATION??]Well, all I need you to do at this time is sign at the bottom of this form. [HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU LOOK AN AWFUL LIKE A FEMALE HITLER??]Don't worry! Like I said, you're in a safe place now. *smiles reassuringly as you sign* [IVE BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU, IS THIS JACKET NECCESSARY???]Alright, Betty,[MY OLD GIRLFRIEND?? SHE WAS HOT BONUS] one of our nurses, will be down in a few minutes with your meds and then will be taking your vitals. [7.2 INCHES, SHE ALREADY KNOWS THAT]I'll see you tomorrow, after OT. Thank you. *shakes hand*[UMMMMMMM VALUM GOOOD MMMMMMMM.]heehee heee grin grin [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">"S[/image]

- Mark Twain

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Waiter? Check please!------------------C@ntus

Meh

XxWhiteBoiRaverxXmember
3 posts

Posted:
wow, i found it insanely dumb, it was funny for a sec because i thought that it would move, i like things that move.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Have you thought about getting a pet?------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Not a pet rock tho. They dont move about that much.

Meh

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i had a pet rock...i think it died, you can never tell

- Mark Twain

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
I always knew I was insane, this proves it.Why is it funny IT'S A CAR?????????
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

dont wiggle dont workmember
8 posts

Posted:
he he he he he he hethat proves it I am insanehe he he he he he he grin grin------------------Awesome. o wow. like totally freak me out. i mean right on. torros sure r number 1

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Oh heck, I started laughing before I even clicked on the link...Does that count?Or did i just ruin it for myself?

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Confirmation positive that everyone in my office is totally off their rocker..including me. Don't know why it's funny - it just is!------------------

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
*feels really sad*i couldnt stop giggling.*sigh*

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
I was grinning like a maniac BEFORE I clicked the link, before erupting into uncontrollable giggles.And yes, I am in a public place. And yes, people were looking over my shoulder to see what I was laughing at.Even now when I think about it, it makes me laugh...I'm obviously a no hoper.FP (psycho) xx

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Unlike princess i am in a very private place pissing myself laughing not only at some little noises going "Drrrrrrrummm dee dah dahh daaahhh drrrrrummmmm"but at an insane maessage by a favourie superhero of mine. Im sorry i have to say this (and i know i will be shouted down), but you've got nothing on spiderman.CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Well I am insane that settles it I better buy that straight jacket for btb weave.Heh funny*rolls eyes, and pokes tongue out*------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I've seen it before, am I disqualified? But i laughed anyway, its so crazy. I've had it goign for about 5 minutes now.

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
The fact that you had it going for five minutes makes you insane ;

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The fact that you all keep posting replies certainly says something.------------------C@ntus

Meh

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
I have an insane grin now, that i know will stay for the rest of the day, till hell.... i mean school.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
it's not working without speakers - I guess... shrug

wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
It made me smile but no laughter since my boy has a crazy frog toy and I have gotten over the 'Ba Ding Ding Ding Ding' so much so that it has become an anoyance.

Anyhow
"They're comming to take me away HAHA,
They're comming to take me away HOHO HEHE HAHA,
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time,
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats,
And they're comming tho take me away HAHaAaAaAaAaAaAaA."

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Okay...so watch this one first...and then the race car...and see what you think...

https://www.jokefrog.com/flash/laughing-cat.shtml

...with the butterfly nets...and they're coming to take me awaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
All I can visualise whilst looking at that race car is how I want to kill that frog very, very violently...

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Oh, I hate the stupid frog...but the race car is hilarious...makes me think of my son when he was just a little thing and out tooling around the yard on his Big Wheel...!!!

He's 18 now!!! *sigh*

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Since we already know that I'm insane, I don't have to tell anyone what my reaction was. biggrin

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

tiger_chicmember
101 posts

Posted:
I lasted about a minute before i burst into laughter *giggle..snicker...waaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha*

..."LOOK at me, HERE I am, lllllooove me"... Luigi "Cars: The Movie."

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
umm

nup i must be missing something.. it wasn't that funny..

Page: