• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > How to sort posts so most recent first?

Login/Join to Participate

nexus_sun

Total posts: 47
Posted:How do you sort the posts by reverse date order so the most recent one is at the top?

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 998
Posted:Nexus,

The easiest was is to lift your computer monitor turn it upside down and place it back in front of you.

Replies to posts have been set to go at the bottom. So the thread reads like a book. I believe most bulletin boards are set up like that.

Regards

Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:ROFLMAO

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete

nexus_sun

Total posts: 47
Posted:Ok have turned my computer upsidedown and now the letters are the wrong way around. Is there a programme to write them the other way around?

Delete

trintek

Total posts: 107
Posted:quote: Ok have turned my computer upsidedown and now the letters are the wrong way around. Is there a programme to write them the other way around? *digs through his cd case*

as a matter of fact there is, a little known proggie called ibeenbullshated.exe

*turns his monitor over to see if he can still read it*

hmm... actualy, i like this better than the usual... *goes off to read megatokyo upside down*

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

Delete