Cassandra
Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Posted:NEW VIRUS ALERTif you receive an email with subject "bad luck" do not open it under no circumstances...It is the most dangerous virus in the world.It will crash your computer, erase any document you've been working on in the past 6 months.It will fuck up all of your video tapesit will mix shoe polish with your nutella, drink all your beers and leave dirty socks on the table when you have guests coming over for dinner.it will put a dead mouse in your suit pocket and hide your car keys when you are allready late for workit will make you fall in love with a pinguinIt will shave your eyebrows when you'll get ready for a date with the love of your life.it will kick your dogit will leave dirty sex messages with your voice on your boss's voice mailIt will leave the toilet's seat upIt will randomly park your car so that you never find it.these are only a few examples of what this virus is capable of.please be very carefull !
Non-Https Image Link
Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete Topic

xLessThanJakex
Total posts: 155
Posted:you can't be serious
Non-Https Image Link

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Delete

rex
rex

Total posts: 263
Posted:o, but she is. it's ruined my life.

Delete

Cassandra
Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Posted:How's your pinguin doing by the way, Rex ?

Delete

Superman
Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:shit!!!! it got ahold of my car keys this morning for an hour!!!!!damn dirty virus..hee hee
Non-Https Image Link
"S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

NYC
NYC

NYC
Total posts: 9232
Posted:Penguin, it's a friggin penguin. Why don't you friggin learn how to spel.
Non-Https Image Link
I swear I didn't burn the turkey, it was that pesky virus!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

Peregrine
Total posts: 428
Posted:a true story:when i lived in australia i lived at maroubra beach in sydney. one night was talking on the phone to my friend who was in Japan at the time and we were having one of those can't get off the phone problems. after about the 15th change of subject and a mounting phone bill my flatemate came in the front door holding a live fairy penguin wrapped in a towel but mostly escaping and squaqking and flapping that they had found injured while walking on the beach. I had to yell at my friend over the squawking "I have to go! we have a penguin!", hang up on him, and catch the penguin which was rapidly becoming unmanageable. eventually, after having the penguin rampage through the flat (well, one bedroom anyway) and having called WIRES the wildlife rehabbers, all ended well with the penguin going to the penguin pool at taronga zoo for care. as a result all future phonecalls that drag on are now ended with "penguin!"the endPeregrine

Delete

rex
rex

Total posts: 263
Posted:i swear i thought it was a midget nun...
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Cassandra
Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Posted:NYC, further to your post, I called my pInguin friend who immediately confirmed that he spells his name with an I.Theodor Stefan PInguin (the 3rd).Any further (friggin) question ?Ask Rex, he's been sleeping with Theo for the past 8 months after all !!!Oh and I tried to call the turkey, but it is away on vacation in Hawai. Will get back to you on that later !Shine onCassandra

Delete

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Total posts: 5688
Posted:I had a penguin once...------------------http://welcome.to/thehugbubble I have only one burning desire....let me stand next to your fire

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete