NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
I feel like im dont know what else to learn tho im dunno what word to use frownI learn watching videos since on my country is just starting and ppl here just do what? the weave?windmill? butterfly ? and that is...i really cant learn nothing from them(of course there should be someone here or more ppl that i dont know that are better than me but i havent met them if you can undesrtand me tho)... :/the only 2 guys that does more than that i know is Yashiro and ummm other guy i heard of him but i havent met....Now i have been trying to find videos with new move and new stuff to do but i havent seen videos to donwnload bleh! PPL should make videos! you mist!:P and you Bassman!(well if ya got camara should do! smile ) or any good poier!As far i read ya 2 are really good alsoThe last move i have tried maybe is the BTB lower fountain heh but that is i dunno what else to do after i get it well... Before i always had like many other move to learn thoI pretty much like to learn new moves everytime thoI really like this tho but i always think i dotn know enough and i needt o learn more and more dunno why.... alwasy is not enoughI got lot of videos of this but now i cant find new ones! also if anyone could help me to find more???? IF i try on KazzA i just find the stupid video of the guy that is glowsticking on the nightclub! i got like 3 times the same video with diferent names thinking that is a new video!!! ahhh!!! funny isnt it? tongueNow i sign up in a Glowstick dancers contest... now i hope i meet ppl better than me!!!! Maybe any advice would help? :PBTW sorry about my sucky english wasnt my intention hurt yer eyes with it lol smile [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 30 October 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Can you say "All your base, are belong to us"? wink - sorry just kidding, your English is much better than my Spanish!I'm still a beginner, but might have some ideas. How about working with various wraps, or working between the legs etc.The other alternative - take up fire!! grin

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut