freakshow glow boymember
9 posts

Posted:
what is sparkly poi and how does it get sparkly
because i am thinking about spinning sparlky and well umm.... i am clueless

hey guys guess wut! what justin? i can swing poi! whats poi?

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
sparkly poi are made with steel wool.

you can find lots of info here or do a search for sparkley poi.. or steel wool..
have fun

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
and compliments to posting this in the right section....

it's a common question

have fn

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
To answer this question the right way..... OUCH.. First look in the gallary for my folder.. Then accept that it might happen to you.....

The flame and air flow heat the metal up to melting point which is about 1500 degree's then it slowly beings to shread apart and relase into the air as sparks... Which is really melting metal shards. Oh and it heats whatever you use to hold it to your chain up to temps more then high enough to give 3rd degree burns with mear moments of skin contact

HAVE FUN

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Well................. that put a downer on that one............... ouch!

Hope you is better now.
Love Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Hehe I'm fine.. just playin it up abit... It's actually pretty safe asuming you don't go craming whole bricks of steel wool on each chain

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC