• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Help! > Alternate Butterfly: boing!

Login/Join to Participate

Aisha

Total posts: 8
Posted:Hit my head so hard trying to do the Alternate butterfly yesterday, I almost knocked myself out .

The poi keep hitting my ass and sometimes my head when I twirl them over my shoulder. What am I doing wrong??

An illegal and inferior sound for which you payed good money...

Delete Topic

xtremravr...was here..

Total posts: 337
Posted:*ouch*..the only advice i can offer is keep practicing, it took me a couple days to get the alternate bf, it just takes alot of practice to be able to do just do it by musclke memory. you will get it!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Delete

Aisha

Total posts: 8
Posted:*sigh* I do hope so...This pain isn't quite motivating.

But one day it will happen, o, yes, One day it will happen!

An illegal and inferior sound for which you payed good money...

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:work on your chasing teh sun until you know it in your sleep. it's teh same wrist motions, just the poi are going in opposit directions and at opposite times... it'll really really help!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

PeDey

Total posts: 189
Posted:Hey there
I found it easier the further you hand flops over your shoulder and try and keep it level . imagine your in a corridor facing the wall with the other wall behind you , try getting the poi to swing parraleel with the walls,

Oh yeah and keep you hand palm up when going over the shoulder .

Hope that helps
Cuddles and happy thoughts for the soar head

Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

Delete