Forums > Help! > Need some wick for this weekend

Login/Join to Participate

izyinyetmember
1 post

Posted:
Could any one tell me of any place that sells wick in the UK I'm having troble getting it
Thank you

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Me too. I need a place I could buy it in San Diego. (Sorry this has nothing to do with the UK... just if anyone has any ideas on where I could get some so I can make a fire staff or poi?)

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Right on Malcolm =) But there isn't one in there around Sandy-Ego!

reevenmember
2 posts

Posted:
do any like....normal stores sell wicks? that would be too easy huh. at any rate i'm on the Northeast coast and if anyone knows any stores in the boston area i'll love you forever

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Look in the phone book (Yellow Pages for those Stateside and any directory that lists companies only by business type in alphabetical order for everywhere else.) for magic shops and juggling supply stores. They will usually carry a small amount of kevlar for use with juggling torches, but don't expect an impressive selection. (Now you know where all those obviously not computer inclined jugglers get their wicks from. Make sense? )

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
hey izyinyet
oddballs in camden london sells replacement wicks, not sure if they will post though, also can be a bit expensive. sorry this isnt much help

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place