Forums > Social Chat > What do you see in the fire?

Login/Join to Participate

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Do you ever see shapes in the fire? We seem to have gotten a few in our pictures and I'm wondering if anyone else has.I see a wolf head licking the flame in this shot: https://www.pyromorph.com/photos/fireshapes-wolf_lick.jpg
And I was asked how she got the fire blow on the opening page of our website to look like a bird. For the record it was just luck. We're as surprised and amazed as you are.Do you either see things in the fire or have pics of images in the fire.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
yer, I can see that clear as a bell -wolf.i always see things dancing in the flames - who knows they may really be there and we r seeing through the dimentions.i used to have some nice 80's curtains in my bedroom that used to freak me out every night because i could see demons in the pattern.[This message has been edited by Firefairy (edited 30 October 2001).]

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
I think i have met my soul mates...I thought it was just me who saw strange things in flames.....I do the same thing with clouds too......and firefairy...I too had some crazy patterned curtains when I was a kid...I can still see them if I close my eyes.....this is wierd...memories flooding back.I find flames very hypnotic, I have an open fire at home and I can sit for hours just staring into the flames. I find it a great way to unwind if im stressed out. ------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
It's flame illusions I recall, I really don't know flames at all

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
While I am spinning I don't really see anything definitive, but in the photo's afterward I see things...like the wolf and the bird.And for me it wasn't curtains growing up...I had wood panelling on my walls, and the circles and knot holes in the wood always made things. I still look at wood doors and such and make out faces. Same with clouds, shadows, etc. No, Angie, you are not alone! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Here's my offering (You can definitely see an english bloke with no shirt on.....): https://communities.msn.co.uk/WeSurvivedBigBrotherWithSvenUK/cantus.msnw?ac
tion=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=289 I can see at least one dragon in this picture.------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 30 October 2001).][This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 30 October 2001).]

Meh

Pixiemember
8 posts

Posted:
In one of our recent photos the spin looked like a pretzel, and another was either a vortex into another realm, or a life-saver lolly.

FTA- Fire Twirlers AnnonymousIt's not just an act, it's an addiction

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
https://doofpix20000.tripod.com/doofpix_Firez/Fire_Pix/03/pages/Im001375_jpg.htmI
have a fire spirit who watches over me, sits just above me smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was gonna reiterate how gorgeous you are, Flash, but you wouldn't be interested so I won't bother...*still hiding and sulking*------------------C@ntus

Meh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
ummm, I'm definately interested in what you have to say ... it's just that I gotta pretend to not be interested - ken?why don't you come out from under the table and give flash a big hug?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How did you know i was under the table? note to self get better at hiding!Flash FireYou are a beautiful ( tongue)young woman. I would be very grateful if you would furnish me with the details of how to join your fan club.*blushing slightly, goes back to hide under the table*------------------C@ntusDid you read it b4 I edited it?[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 30 October 2001).][This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 31 October 2001).]

Meh

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
cantus and flash fire BLESSINGS!alot of the time the things we see in photographs are called salemanders the most seen of all fire fairies or at least the most photographed. flash way to develop a relationship! typically hard to do! djon (in fairie realm) god of fire to any one who have seen i highly recomend smoke billots. dedicate a red candle to the practice. annoit your candle meaning as you rub it down with some oil let it know your intentions mainly some insight for the love and light of everyone. light your candle have a piece of parchment paper 4x4 hold above the flame in patterns try to be intune with flame. the smoke creates images on papaer and read into it . when i was beginning i would write my name and b'day on the paper or who ever i was reading for it is smart to charge the paper before the flame to get more out of your intentions the fire holds all kinds of incite the clearer the question the clearer the responce. in these cold months ahead its a real good way to stay intune with fire. highly recomend Enchantment of the fairie realm by Ted Andrews wonderful book

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I see dead people.sorry, I couldn't resist.I see images in fire too, I find it very relaxing to just sit and stare at a fire.------------------King of all things Walrus

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.