Page:
markeesparkmember
62 posts

Posted:
Just between you,me ,him and her I think its pretty good!MMMM I'm very impresed.
Rockn entrys from Drone,Highly flammable and the ever rockn Bender.Many standouts for me,Nix? aye!What a legend!Smooth contact dude,very very smoothe!
And some nice new moves to get me moving.
And Malcome.Malcome,malcome,malcome great job mate keep doing the hard yards for the scene everyone apprecates it!
Cheers folks,good luck all and keep rockn.

The Central City Circus

Markeespark Sparkeemark & me

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Yep best yet the quality of video's (very humbleing i know where we went wrong ) was amazing . Well done malcom

How do i vote ?

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
I know that this has probably been asked before but, is their going to be a DVD version of COL4?

I so want to buy this and I'm kinda tired of watching COL2 on DVD. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me if their is a way of getting this on DVD. I'm willing to pay extra if that is what it takes. Actually money isn't the issue really, I no longer own a tape player and I need to feed my addiction ... Must have kewl COL4.

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
... When will the voting end???

... And who is going to win???

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm:

Too close to call at the moment.

how to make a few people nervous mate!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I think he just likes to play with our minds....

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
if he is playing with our minds, he's pretty damn good at those isolations

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
yea, I think he just hyperlooped my brain.

this is your brain

this is your brain on hyperloops

any questions?

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Does that means it ends at the end of november 20th of the last place on earth that is still november 20th? It is about 22:00 hours in New Zealand right now confused OR is voting over when it is no longer nov 20 in new zealand (a few hours)...? ubblol

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Quote:

this is your brain on hyperloops

any questions?

Yea actually...what's a hyperloop?
Is it the same as a Lexus saloon?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

lindaSILVER Member
93 posts

Posted:
aghhhh!!! ubbloco I thought we'd know the results on Nov. 20. (silly me rolleyes). I've been checking this page every hour for the past 24 (or so). And now it's Nov. 21 and I don't see any results. When will we know. I just want to know. I've waited months and months. (Biting nails, pacing, etc.) Help!

Linda, the shorter, rapidly-losing it, fire sister smile

P.S. Aren't hyperloops a sugar-coated breakfast cereal.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Right now it's saturday november 22 at 6:47 AM in New Zealand. Do you know where your children are?

...Probably eating frosted fruity hyper loops cereal (you know those little O shaped rainbow bird things?), and bouncing off the walls. you know, from all the sugar.... it makes kids hyper....loop...ey

Don't be too hard on malcolm now lovely people hug, He said "voting ends" not "anouncments will be made" wink Nov 20th

I'll bet he is counting the by hand one last time....in between fixing the thread server for us...Changing over a web site is a scary ordeal I am sure....

However, I must admit, the edge of my butt is starting to hurt, from sittin gon the edge of my seat... ubbrollsmile ...oh the agony.... Is it safe yet? (check unofficial vote thread)

lindaSILVER Member
93 posts

Posted:
I think I would be more patient, if I hadn't had so many hyperloops for breakfast! Oh well, this is how we learn. I know Malcolm is busy and would never intentionally torture us. ubbrollsmile Maybe if I go spin, the time will go faster. weavesmiley

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I finally got my copy in the mail. I must say pois in the hood, fire sisters, peles element, jo derry and PK really caught my eye. Everyone else was pretty spectacular to. Im really pissed off about benders entry though. The special effect obscured most of his performance over the lakes. All you could see was blured low-frame rate crazyness. I like "the joy of staff" much better. But the 3 section staff part was pretty cool.

Also the guy who did devilsticks backed up agaisnt a corner looked really awesome, with the shadows playing on the walls.

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
yeah i just bought mine and got it through last night and spent about an hour staring and giggling then two hours doing (or trying at least) things i never though of before.
inspirational stuff the lot of it.
very very smooth indeed being the main thing i noticed.
so yeah i think smit may submit a humble little something.
aparently theres months yet so time for muchos practicesos. some sparklers i think. just cos i love them. have found an abandoned train tunnel . and there werent any on there.

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
there was one on col3 tho.....

sorry ubblol

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Maaannnnnn *stamps BOTH feet at one*
ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying
I'm DYING for this to come out on DVD. I've had to stop myself from buy it on video more than once even though I'm dying to see it...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Seriously old thread, I know... but got my copy today and I must just say that I'm totally blown away.

Already had COL2, an amazing peice of film... it's incredible to see how much the arts have come along in such a short space of time!

A big, heartfelt thanks to everyone on it, and production typees and such. Although you have made me insanely jealous, you've given me something to shoot for.

I was calling my Mum in throughout because no-one else was around... that much genius couldn't have been handled by just my feeble brain...

*goes back for a 3rd watch*

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Page: