Forums > Social Chat > The wonderful smell of kero...

Login/Join to Participate

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has worked out how to get the smell of kero out of their clothes? Nearly all my clothes smell like kero, and my bags do too. I wash my clothes, and they are clean but they still smell like Kero. Even if you wash them twice.Anyone found any ways of getting rid of that god damn smell from their clothes?Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
A few products will....Oxyclean is the best...I swear it cleans just about anything.Mean Green is another..but not as good.Bleach for those lovely whites.Lysol....a dash of it in the wash is a good thing...get the lemon scented though unless you like smelling like a pine forrest!Hope this helps, since I don't really know what is available over there! oops~If you can't find that or it isn't available, try baking soda. About 1/2 a box in your hot water wash, then run them through again without it (just in case any white residue stays behind).------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 29 October 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that I will give them ago smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~