• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Phyzerium

Total posts: 38
Posted:Last night, i made my first video. Its on vhs, and i'd like to get it on the site...what do i gotta do?

Pain is pleasure.

Delete Topic

Dr.NoodleHead
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 170
Posted:Yes, yes....info please! Hope to get some footage over the next couple of weeks, but I'm clueless how to get it onto the web (here or other sites).Also Malcolm, are you still doing the compilation vid? Do you still need some clips and if so, how do you want them sent (apologies if you've already said all this somewhere else)?Clueless as alwaysNoods
Non-Https Image Link

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Delete

FireSpirit
SILVER Member since Mar 2001

FireSpirit

Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing

Total posts: 743
Posted:Hey there Malcolm Yes I would also like to know if you want them Edited. I have a lot of raw footage of spinning but none of it is edited yet. I am triing to do to much at one time i guess and I am scared i may not meet your dead line of June 1st. Ill try my hardest to get the vidio to you. it may be a few days late though.SkiChristian

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Delete

FireSpirit
SILVER Member since Mar 2001

FireSpirit

Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing

Total posts: 743
Posted:I just needed to bring this one back up to the top of the list. Hopeing that Malcolm might see it.

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Delete

Phyzerium

Total posts: 38
Posted:Yes malcom...you should read this asap!!

Pain is pleasure.

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 998
Posted:To get a video onto this site send it in to me as an AVI or MPG to video@juggling.co.nzRegarding the compilation videoSend it in on a tape (any type) Digital,Camera, VHS, SVHS, PAL or NTSC.No need to edit as I can do that for you.I will still accept videos for the project even if they arrive late up till 8th June.I have a lot of videos so far and I have been very impressed with what I have seen. This project is turning out better than I had hoped for
Non-Https Image Link
thanks to everyone who has or is contributing. Send videos by tape with your details to:Home of Poi - Compilation Videos28 Apsley DriveChristchurchNew Zealand

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Dr.NoodleHead
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 170
Posted:Hmmmm, I'm not going to make the compilation deadline. Still, will try and get an MPEG together soon.ChhersNoods
Non-Https Image Link

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Delete

Posted:Malcolm,I sent you a vid of my gf fire twirling, but I havent seen in appear on the site yet - that was a while ago now...any news?Josh

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 998
Posted:Josh,I have not received it in the post mail. Did you email it to me? Send me an email.RegardsMalcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete