• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1024
Posted:As you know I am putting together a poi/staff/glowstick/swinging/twirling compilation video. I would like to get together a list of good "copyright free" music for people to perform to. Please post suggestions here.Alternatively if you make your own sounds which are possibly suitable send me an email.Thanks in Advance
Non-Https Image Link
Malcolm

May your balls always burn

Delete Topic

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Malcolm,I don't know what the laws are in Australia but I know that the US has public domain laws, which means that after a set number of years the ownership of music and such goes to the public, where anyone can use or perform it. You might want to look into it.Are there copyrights on tribal music? I thought that because it is a hand-me-down nature that it might not have the regulations upon in which also might be worth looking into.Best of Luck and can't wait to see what you come up with.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

psychomonkey

Total posts: 148
Posted:Check some of the electronica artists on mp3.com alot of them are willing to allow use of their music, just to get there name out. What kind of music are you looking for? I play a number of instruments(didge, bass guitar, drum machine...), if you wanted I could lay down some generic riffs. I'm by no means a pro at anything, I just like to fool around with them, but given the time, I may be able to come up with something.-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Delete