Forums > Social Chat > MAAAAAAAALLLLCCCCCCOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Ok....So maybe Im overenthusiastic, but how come my poi has just disintegarated before my very eyes???No, ok what happened was, I was trying out a move and the poi clashed 2gether and I was left with my lefthand poi without a ballytaily thing ?????......it just flew off!! Shit.....now I cant play Hmmmmmmm! frownPlease help!How do I attach it??Loadsa luvAngie xx

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Bailing wire and duck tape.....Or you could go to a hardware store and find something...the poeple there should be able to sugest something.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

150 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
ok...I am rather sheepishly coming back on here to apologise, you see last night, when I left the message, I had consumued enough alcohol to somehow make me think I was a poi goddess and started to swing my poi in my sitting room.....I forgot to mention in my first message that I was actually tooooo drunk and managed to hit my poi of every solid item including the walls and ceiling ..oh and my glass light fitting which needless to say is now nonexistant! So here I am, the morning after, with a sore head, disabled poi, smashed up living room, sore nose (SEE: 'really really nasty...ouch' thread)and a body covered in bruises.But after looking at my poi, now Im sober, I can see what has happened....the little ring that is attached to the swivel has snapped. I should beable to sort it ok.Sorry again for wasting your time )Have a nice day smileAngie ------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

150 posts

Posted:
Malcolm (with the extra l this time and in small case ..ooooops!)Thanks for your reply, I have now fully recovered, thank god and I have managed to find a little steel ring off a fishing spinner that has done the job.....hopefully this will do the job!.....just have to learn from this experience ....Me + Alcohol(lots of) + Poi = Total Disaster!!!!Thanks again!Loadsa loveAngie------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'