• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > home away from home...at home

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 72
Posted:does anybody else just push the home button to go to HOP or am i an obcessed maniac that should seek medical attention...or are we all obcessed maniacs...and if theres more obcessed maniacs then "normal" people then wouldnt the once obcessed maniacs be in the norm now owning a majority of the population? and if so would they still need medical attention?

Total posts: 220
Posted:The norm refers to the majority of people so if the majority of us used to be obsessed maniacs, then we are now normal and the wierd ones are all those apathetic drifters who couln't be bothered to set thier home page at HOP
Non-Https Image Link
As far as medications go, I would prefer to remain self-medicated thankyou.
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by Jaeden (edited 27 October 2001).]

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:I do
Non-Https Image Link

"May your balls always burn"