fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
Hey all,

Took some movies of firewhip in the parking lot last night. Thought I would share one with this crowd before putting them up on my website:

https://www.fireninja.com/fireballs.mov

Nothing all that special, but it does prove that you can throw more than a couple fireballs with a rope style whip.

-david
david@fireninja.com
www.fireninja.com

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
quote:
Nothing all that special.
wow - that just looks fantastic, I was very impressed. I don't use whips and would love to hear more about how the whip makes the large flash of flame and light as it touches the ground...

essentially I want to know what makes it so

sonny_cmember
26 posts

Posted:
awesome vid man!
i was looking at your site and im wondering to myself, if i make me one of these lil babies and ive never cracked a whip in my life can i still learn to use it well? is it relativly easy to learn? it looks like theres a bit of an art to it.
i guess what im trying to say is how hard are these lil fellas to get used to?

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
Hey thanks guys.

>I don't use whips and would love
>to hear more about how the whip
>makes the large flash of flame
>and light as it touches the ground

Actually, the whip is not touching the ground. I am cracking it which causes a fireball. What you are seeing is the light from the fireball reflecting off of the ground.

>ive never cracked a whip in
>my life can i still learn to use
>it well? is it relativly easy to
>learn? it looks like theres a bit
>of an art to it. i guess what im
>trying to say is how hard are
>these lil fellas to get used to?

It really helps to have some background with a real bullwhip. Hell, even with prior whip experience a firewhip is really dangerous -- if you fuck up you
have a burning fuel-soaked wick tangled around you. If you are facing into the wind you can end up with a fireball in your face. I suggest a lot of practice unlit.

have fun, and play safe...

-david
david@fireninja.com
www.fireninja.com

Fire By Riz tmmember
212 posts

Posted:
damn I cant see the video Ninja do you have any stills ??

I have been cursed with the imagination to envision it all

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
the fireballs from a firewhip are always impressive ( sorta like the sound ) it's a nice little video there dude

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Ivan 2+2=0

In response to your signature.

Now what are you going to do?

sonny_cmember
26 posts

Posted:
cheers fire ninja, even though it looks FUCKING AMAZING, i may jus leave it for a lil while until ive got more experience with all my other lil toys, a fireball in the face dosent really sound that attractive. cheers for the info man

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
Sorry Riz, no stills as of yet.... If you go to:

https://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

you can get a free quicktime player for any operating system. This should enable you to view the movie.

Glad you others have enjoyed it. I should have some more movies [and stills] up soon.

-david
david@fireninja.com
www.fireninja.com