Forums > Social Chat > Home Of Poi stand aside...theres a new web page on the block..

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:I dont know Malcom you might want to take some notes..
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~amoch/rave/glowsticking.htmlSuper'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete Topic

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:LOL, thats gold. Why don't you make pics like that malcom?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:wow. The hop videos are suddenly pretty pathetic in comparison.

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:How odd....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:the images are so life-like.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:I think I resembled that when I started spinning! All wiggly and kind of unfocussed...I don't know Malcolm....sounds like you might lose some people to that site my friend.....------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1035
Posted:I must admit it is kind on the eyes and I have already learnt some new tricks from the lessons.The pictures look a bit too much like me for my liking. Oh well....I say "bring it on" the more sites out there the better
Non-Https Image Link
Competition is good
Non-Https Image Link

May your balls always burn

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Have you seen the home page? It says there just aren't any sites out there about glowsticking....I like the descriptions of Jungle and Trance. Brilliant.
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:I like also the fork ideas he has.

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:Here is a lesson site. I have asked they remove the graphics but no reply.Animations do not seem to work anyway.http://riaz.8m.com/glowstick2.htmAt least they have a link to us a the bottom
Non-Https Image Link
Why they did not just link to our lessons?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:The fork photos make that section for me tho.------------------C@ntus

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Um... (starts to look at the site)well.. (looks at some more of the site)errr ok... (odd little guy isn't he)yeah... (by the picture, he's a lot older than I thought he was)FORKING?? (ok, leaving forks, in places, to annoy people...ok......)hmm, FUZZY THOUGHTS?? (at least this one's appropriate)deeedeedeedee... (art = no art)how wierd... (hit refresh, still not art)this looks interesting, oh no its not...doobee doobee doo...ahh, thats the whole site...***********************You know, I think this person has a very nice personality, but I don't think I'd buy shares in any company he sets up...10/10 for enthusiasm though!------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:In his fuzzy thought section he saysWhen i was a little man, playdo came in a little can, i was star war's biggest fan...Which I think is wicked. I'm just trying to work out a way to slip it into everyday conversations.....------------------C@ntus

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:There's a picture?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:He lists sitting in chairs and petting small dogs amongst his interests.That settles it. I'm making it my homepage.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Latest installment: not only is he on AIM. But he's online right now, my friend is chatting to him as I type this. a-n-d he's put his phone number on AIM for all to see. He's insane. He must be.She says he's very boring to chat to. And he's going on about something called pyro fest (?)awww, he's only 18....

Delete

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Total posts: 135
Posted:Okay the fork thing I can understand. When I was much younger we did the same thing to lawns. But between the pictures and just leaveing forks laying around, the idea was lost. We would push the forks into the ground then break them off just below the top of the grass. You see this way they can't see them. Then when they go to mow the lawn they keep hitting the forks and it makes this god awful noise. The blades shred up the ford parts so they can't be seen and it sounds like the mower is broken. Give me a break I grow up in Ohio.Malcom, I don't know what to say about the other site. At least they give some credit where it is do. However anyone with any self respect wouldn't have done that.------------------Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with "normal" people.

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

Delete

sandman

Total posts: 65
Posted:Forking... inspirational! Maybe HOP should have a forking section with lessons? I notice however that when other people do it it's not on ('This forking angered me!'). Great pics too!-- These are the forks at the front of the house, and these are the forks at the side of the house, and this is another picture of the front of the house but you can still see the forks coming round the side... (apologies to Monty Python)

Delete

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Total posts: 150
Posted:Oh My God......I started today off feeling pretty shit to be honest with you all.....but now Ive been 'forked' (ahem).....I feel great!! Crazy...forget the prozac guys check out this page...It certainly makes you realise how normal you really are....I couldnt stop laughing. Poor guy I hope he dosnt ever come on here and read all this stuff!but aww bless him ...I just read his fuzzy thought bit and Cantus you are right ....that little Playdo ditty is gonna stick with me too.....sweet!keep smilin
Non-Https Image Link
Angie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Delete

sandman

Total posts: 65
Posted:Take me back to my happy land..Take me back to my happy land..I got shivers!

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:i swear. if i ever wake up and there are forks stuck on my car i would shit on myself outta fear, because i will know i have crossed over into a really bad episode of the Twilight Zone....<<que the creepy music>>doo doo doo doo doo"S"

- Mark Twain

Delete

audax

audax

freelance bum

Total posts: 286
Posted:Ah how sweet, someone learned "Web Authoring Lesson 1" and a page.Personally I did the same thing but didn't show the world. Older and wiser methinkszNo really, all joking aside that was amazing------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

Delete

JustSomeJuggler

Total posts: 4
Posted:That quote that you liked about the playdough comes from a song by The Aquabats, a ska band. The title of that particular song escapes me right now, but I will try to find it.ok, found it. The name of the song is Playdough! If you like ska, or just want some more quotes, listen to it.[This message has been edited by JustSomeJuggler (edited 29 October 2001).]

Delete

JeStEr

enthusiast

Total posts: 214
Posted:"Help!"
Non-Https Image Link
That's some crazy shit man, in fact more trippy than a couple of madhatters
Non-Https Image Link

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

Delete

Posted:That...is one of the funniest things Ive seen all year...Thankyou strange Ohio boy. And thankyou too Superman. Sheer quality...

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:JustSomeJugglerI should've guessed that the quote wasn't an original thought. He is, by all accounts, not one of life's thinkers. Nay mind...------------------C@ntus

Delete

Durbs

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Gosh, not only does he do forking, but if you look closely you can see he also does Knifeing and Spooning (Stop giggling at the back).You really have to wonder what the heck this guys on and, more importantly, where he gets it. Why snow scene? Mad. He says he wants to be an animator. Pokmon never looked so good... Good lookin' fella though aint he.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Posted:No No No Durbs....he aint ...take it from me!! u r so much better lookin than him
Non-Https Image Link
mmwwaaaa!!eeeek. I cant belive Ive just said that!!Angie x------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

Delete

themoch

Total posts: 1
Posted:um yeah.... somehow somebody told me about how you guys are talking about my webpage... first it was cool, then you guys start talking about me... well damn! none of you even know me... what the heck. i mean come on here.

Delete

Posted:ooooooopppps....I told u!!! eeeek.....<runs n hides!!!>

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:You starting trouble kid? I should warn you there are 787 of us and only one of you. And many of us can spin fire as well as glowsticks...
Non-Https Image Link
What do you mean none of us know you? I feel i know you inside out. You're 18, you're doing a BFA, you want to do computer animation, you like sitting in chairs, breathing and petting small dogs. O and Durbs says you're attractive. Which is high praise for someone from Surrey....------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 01 November 2001).]

Delete

Page: 12