Forums > Social Chat > Home Of Poi stand aside...theres a new web page on the block..

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
I dont know Malcom you might want to take some notes.. grin grinhttps://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~amoch/rave/glowsticking.htmlSuper'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Spuerman,Just a few things to amend. The music genre is regarded as electronica and not electricona! This is pretty elementary stuff, maybe you just spelt it wrong! Also, your defintions of Jungle and Trance need some attention. Here's my advice: Jungle: 170bpm jump up and rolling breakbeat incorporating deep dark basslines with a variety of trance, dub and darkside samples, a style of music synonymous nowadays with the term 'drum and bass'. Trance: Standard 140 bpm 4 beat bar with scaling drum rolls to incorporate speed within trancing psychadelic samples.I just came up with these quickly, if you want some more advice email me at djsalinger@hotmail.com and I'll try to help. I've been mixing dnb in clubs for a while now and produce as well so get in touch if you need.Fair play for initiating your own site with this perspective, although I must finally add that there are a lot of quality dance music sites out there, have a look around and maybe provide links to them in your site.Good luck,Dave(DJ Salinger)p.s. you must be an American right!

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I love it when people will read through an entire thread and forget what they saw and when they saw it by the time they reach the bottom to post a reply. I mean, after all, that one guy was only trying to tell us about the stuff that he did that time. It was just his opinion and I feel that they had the right to react the way that they did, and.......YEAH! and stuff... rolleyes

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
ok glowshow...i see your point. I think my previous reply was unfair, so i deleted it. I think i have let this shitty work day work its way into my responses.I reread his post and it seemed he was trying to educate more than flame. I think the "you must be an American" sort of urked me a little.But i still dont know what the Hell he is talking about.And i hope his rogue post finds its way to its intended reader..."SPUEPER"

- Mark Twain

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
SupermanDJ salinger isn't actually talking to you. He's talking to the lad that has the bizarre glowsticking/forking site. He assumed that cos you posted the thread that it's your site.He's just explaining to the kid that his descriptions of jungle and techno are slightly wrong.He wasn't having a go at you or flaming or whatever. DJ SalingerYou've accidently assume the wrong thing, mate. Superman doesn't have the website. A guy called Andrew Moch does. He's only 18 and a tad innocent.And yes he's american grin rolleyes tongue------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 02 November 2001).]

Meh

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
thanks Cantus...Misunderstandings being tossed every-which-way. I guess i was looking for something to be pissy about. Its all gravy.The guy's name is Andrew??? Man that is creepy.....Super'

- Mark Twain

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
bump! for pure hilairiality [sp]

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
can't beleive that site is still up! ubblol

and what happened to superman anyway?!?

that durned wife of his get the better of him or what?

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i presume so!, shame he was funny.

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
I wish the site was up now. I'm extremely curious...

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
me too

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Curly_SueSILVER Member
laughter is the way to get through life
179 posts

Posted:
Oh my IT team have been working in overdrive and I am forbidden. Damn them

I fell down a hill once, got up then fell down it again.

Page: