Forums > Social Chat > sub-conscious psych questions

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
hey guysi found a few more questions for everyone if you answer, i'll tell you what they mean later.... heeheehee *evilly rubbing hands together*now question #1.your favourite shape out ofa. circleb. rectanglec. squared. squiggly linesc. trianglequestion #2.the first thing that comes to your mind when i say coffee.. your feelings/reactionsquestion #3.your three most favourite animals in order of preference and why you like them so muchi'll see if anyone bothers to answer this much before i go on. most of you prolly know these anyway grinbeth

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Just did it and found most answers quite interesting ! winkI had the same kind of test but it also included the following question :You are in front of a wall, what do you do ?you are in a dark room, how do you feel ?And APB, you have "mixed feelings" for me ? frown is it because of our marmite issue ? winkSuperman ... given the results of question number 4, you and I need to talk, Brother !!!! winkShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
*clears throat*ummmm... Cantus - do we need to have a talk?? wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Flash fireThat depends *hides*....am i in trouble? Are you gonna shout at me?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*pops head up to see if coast is clear*

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Cass,If I am in front of a wall I walk away from it....My first envisioning is that I started with my back to it.In a pitch black room I feel anxious. I am not a big fan of sensory deprivation and I equate a dark room with silence as well.What are those supposed to mean?

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
She only said a dark room not a pitch black one, Pele. You're creating your own demons.------------------C@ntus

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
Pele, usually the image of darkness is the image we have of death and a wall is the image you have of problems... At first I thought basically everybody would have more or less the same type of reaction (walk away, climb up or sit down) but what is so amazing is that not only reactions are different, but also the way people view the scene are drastically different : I pictured a high high wall, someone pictured this tiny ridiculous wall...::cass stops, reads her own post again and scratches skull:: anybody who understood what I've just written raises his/her hand, please !!!Shine oncassandra

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
::raising hand::Made sense to me Cassandra.Cantus, maybe but I don't view a dark room as anything really other than pitch black, if there is light in there, even the littlest bit, then I cling to that and it isn't dark to me, to the point where I can't even sleep with a hall light shining beneath my door since it irritates me so badly. Does that make sense? Maybe I am creating my own demons....it is Halloween you know tongue, but it was how I first pictured it in my head so I thought I'd be honest.How did you see it sweetie? smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

DTKBmember
54 posts

Posted:
For #2 I thought:"Yummy, give me more!"Seriously.. shit you not.haha

DTKB

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breath away.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
PeleIn a dark room I feel fine. Because i know that if I get up and walk out I'll be able to find someone I know. I'm perfectly safe cos I know that lots of people love me grin You're never truly alone (not when you're me at any rate)With a wall? Simple. I'll paint a pretty picture. Makes other folks happy. That's my purpose in life. Cheering people up. grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Ahhhh cass.It seems my feelings are just more toward fire princess at the moment. Maybe if things don't work out with me and her i'll look you up. winkCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm. I've read Cass' answers to the wall thing and I really don't know what says about me at all....------------------C@ntus

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
Cantus, You do paint things with colour, sarcatic coulours sometimes but you are sunshine wink I guess that is what it sas about you !APB; Fireprincess is a real princess, you heart made the right choice but note for your information that it is extremely INSULTING to tell a woman that you just keep her as a backup plan. I ain t no second hand choice !!!!!! winkShine onCassandra

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You know Cantus...if I am not alone in a dark room I feel fine...especially if I am feeling.........Well, you get the idea! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Cass.....don't lie you were flattered. Just the thought of being my back up plan just had you in a spin. winkbesides, you know the way i feel about ya
Non-Https Image Link
Cheers APB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My but there's a lot of flirting on the board at the moment isn't there?Oh, but of course! *Smacks himself on forehead* It's spring in Australia now isn't it?That'll be it.... grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
Cantus, I think you're right. We need some order here please !!!This is getting too sweet, give me some insulin ! winkShine onCassandra

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
*a bunny hops past with another bunny chasing it**some birds tweater in the cool spring air, little baby chickens are running around and chocolate eggs scattered everywhere*Hang on, thats Easter...Now you have to work out if Australia is 6 months behind or 6 months infront wink------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
cass: if i was in a dark room... hmmm ok i'd put some powerful music on and relax.. i like dark rooms, you can hide lots of things in dark roomsand if i was standing in front of a wall...i'd take a step back (so i could see more of the wall) and then i'd see if i could move the wall with my mind or bore a hole in it at least smile it would be great to splash a can of paint over the wallbut what does it meeeeeeeean?

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well, Kat, as you all insist on pretending that it's tomorrow in Australia. Then I would have to concede that you are 6 months ahead.Australia is the future? Now that's a chilling thought.------------------C@ntus

Meh

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Well i never thought that anyone would ever have a problem with this board being used to flirt with other poiers. Cantus....mate....you don't have to be so violent *rubs head*.And besides im not the only who wants to flirt with Cass wink ......Ive heard rumors!!After a while i would get really angry with the wall, then i would turn into the incredible hulk and bash it down with my enormous strength.Ahhhh i love spring....and eatser......and being six months ahead (though realistically its probably a coupla years and six months ahead grin )CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

693 posts

Posted:
APB I think you are living in a dream world. I mean look who is running our country an oversized sun dried cabbage patch kid. C'mon really I think we are _way_ behind some countries.*sorry for putting in a political opinion, it wont happen again*------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Isn't your cabbagepatch leader a right-wing nutter as well? Or was that the last fella?APB, I hit myself on the head. That's why i chose the word "himself" in the sentence "hits HIMSELF in the forhead"and i never said i had a problem with it. I was just remarking.Are you suggesting that I have been flirting with Cass? I fear you are wrong again.On one occasion i asked her if her threat of hugs extended to me. But that was the full extent of it. I don't think I've ever really spoken to her aside from that (sorry Cass, nothing personal, just the way it is, it seems).------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'd like to point out that on the strength of our democracy, everyone I know despises our illustrious leader, and feels that his policies reflect the complete opposite viewpoint from that which they stand. For this reason we are all really really happy that he keeps getting mixed up in international politics. because who would like to keep him and his government a secret, when after all we are soo proud of him?for references, see my previous political rants.Josh

693 posts

Posted:
Cantus you can flirt with anyone and everyone if you want, and so can everyone esle...And as if they don't like the attention.C'mon people, hands up if you don't want flirty attention, or if you take it in an offensive way. C'mon...anyone??Ok now all those people, who currently have their hands up, don't flirt with them. There we go, easy now what other matters need to be delt with.If everybody ate chocolate cake on sundays, the world would be a better place.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Have i mentioned how pretty you're looking today Kat?------------------C@ntus

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
Oh only pretty am I winkha!! funny - sorry personal joke.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

4,224 posts

Posted:
Beth, I don't mean to ignore your question, it is just that I don't feel entitled to give a full analysis of what your reaction (or anybody's) means. That would be "cheap psychanalysis" coming from me. Sometimes it is even better to find the answer for yourself. It worked for me and , as silly as it may sound, i made me realize a few things...Shine onCassandra

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Sorry cantus i totally misread your post (well just the himself bit anyway) and no i wasn't refering to you in the flirting bit.As for little johnny howard.........i wanted to say we could do worse........but really we can't. I almost feel embarrased that our political leader comes from munchkin land. But all that will be decided in a few days. So until then i intend to ignore JH and KB.CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Did I say pretty? I meant wonderfully delectable....------------------C@ntus

Meh

Page: