Forums > Social Chat > I need psychiatric help

Login/Join to Participate

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Like you all didn't know that one already, right? grinAnyway, I was out doing some fire breathing the other night and my torches still had the smell of burnt Kero on them and you know what? I found it was a turn on! I really think I have been at this too long. I used to hate the smell of Kero (although the scent of gasolene has always been nice to me) and now it is an aphrodesiac. No, I am not going to go sniffing bottle of it or anything but I thought it was funny.Anyone else have an attitude change about these things?I'm ganna go check myself in somewhere now!Cheerios!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Well the smell of kero nearly made me vomit last night! (does that count)!Been using firewater which aint so stinky and was just around people twirling with kero..------------------ - Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -https://wickeffect.cjb.net

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Everyone always tells me how badly citronella smells but it always reminds me of learning to spin this past summer and makes me smile. (I use torch oil)As for Cheerios, I'm more of a "honey nut" man. Regular Cheerios smell like little kid breath to me... wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Pele,I think you need to need to stop mixing business with pleasure...if you know what I mean winkJosh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's when you start leaving bowls of kero round the bedroom you have to worry. Or if it gets to the stage that you can't get in the mood without sniffing some.....NYCHave you been sniffing kids again? Oh no, that sounds really sick. It was meant as an innocent question....------------------C@ntus

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Smell of kero? Kero smells? Oh yeah, I think I can remember when it used to have a smell...I'm actually paranoid about the stuff now, coz I'm so used to it that I can barely even notice it anymore.My paranoi extends to the staffs or costume or bathroom or lounge or whatever smelling of kero, and my flatmates getting peeved off...So I guess I'll just have stand near Pele, and if she gets excited, then I'll need to clean up more... wink------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I used to dislike the smell of fuels too, but now, especially mixed with burnt wick odor, I kinda like it.But I haven't developed a fetish for it yet.That's the last thing I need - yet another fetish.And thanks a lot Pele for getting me started thinking that way (DAMN YOU!)[This message has been edited by vanize (edited 25 October 2001).]

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Santomember
9 posts

Posted:
hmm I really like the taste of kero as well, not that I'd swallow it down on my cornflakes or anything heh..heh..no I really wouldn't..um... I don't really notice the smell either. I often have to go to UNI the moring after a heavy breathing/twirling session still covered in soot 'n stuff(no shower on the beach). I must smell very strange in those lecture theatres, one day I was walking through the Engineering dept with a jerry can of kero from the night before, and smelling like an airport, some dude I vaguly know asked me "Hey have you got petrol in there? what are you doing" and I replied " HAHA no it's kerosene I'm going to burn down this damn Engineering Department" we all had a good laugh and went on our ways... About 30 minutes later there was a fire drill, that dude must have freaked! he...he... not good for my reputation."put it down Gene, just PUT IT DOWN"

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Kero doesn't do it for me - but the flames do smile even small ones like candles - the wax from them is good too > smileYou think you need psychiatric help - you should try being inside my head! Way too crowded in there...------------------Well my thinking is this: if it's empty, fill it with cream

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Its amazing what smells do to us. Its crazy how they can transport our minds back for a split second to a certain point in time and the feelings you felt at that time all come flooding back! strange but sometimes nice!This is quite a weird story....When I was expecting my first child, instead of going down the normal hormonal path that most preggie woman go, like craving chocolate and pickles at strange times of the day....I actually found that I was craving the smell of Petrol, Kero or any other harmful fluid.....of course I didnt give into this craving and turn up at the antenatal clinic with a bottle of kero instead of a urine sample, but I just thought it was really strange that I loved even the slightest wiff of any kind of harmful fuel. As soon as I had my baby this crazyness dissapeared ....thank god!Strange eh?------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
i agree - smells bring back memories. the smell of kero reminds us of the fun times we've had playing with fire. so, going back to *superfly's bumping uglies* post - the memories could be a turn on! what u been up to Pele? wink

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Have you smelled my new cologne? It's eau-de-Kerosine.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Pele...do you scratch your butt and smell your finger too??"S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
No Super...I reserve that for you! tongue(you are sick, btw!)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
nothing like some good old scratch and sniff booty to perk up your day...hee hee [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
For those of you who think Kero is a turn-on..it is *NOT* avisable to use it as a lubricant. :PCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Are you a grown up?------------------C@ntus

Meh