Page:
AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I just want to say you guys are my friends and i love you all so much it hurts. When can we meet up and wank on about wank "i mean poi" in person, think of the possiblities. By the way you are all so good at poi "i mean wanking on" I'm sorry nyc did i offend your pretty arse. I'm sure we'd have a fab old time. What do you think your place or mine love and kiss I.D.O.L.

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
he tripped. Looking down at what had snagged his boot, he realised that on their way out the royal baby collectors had dropped something. One of his twin sons. HMMMMMMM......he thought, i wonder what happened to my other son, considering that they were joined at the hip. I dawned on him that as the collectors were taking the axes and saws, they must have put them in the same pocket as his sons. This could only mean...........

Good on usGood on us all

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
....sibling rivalry had finally gotten the better of them....

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
..."deep-rooted seperation axieties" said Dr Christchurch. Myrtle had never really trusted alternative psychology, and dream interpretation was as much a bunch of poop as the rest. She was also taking a day off from the ear factory to be there. "Why do I...

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Watch me kill the thread!Watch me!

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Watch me kill the thread that once joined me to my brother, watch me... wink, thought the twin that had been rescued (though he was thinking that at the time he cut himself asunder in the pocket of the men with the axes, and not at present where he had been taken).So the poor little creature's son, slept, unawares that now physically seperate, the emotional thread that once tied him to his brother, had been left uncut...

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
many years later that emotional seperation was too much and he turned to a life of crime. he began to run a crack house and was constantly smoking on the glass dick, he just couldnt stop and didnt know why... then the blue fairy came to him and turned his crack into something far worse and addictive...

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
...trolling! yes, that's right... this poor, vulnerable and somewhat simple creature was now destined to lurk in forums, able to post only aggressive and pointless things, all in a vain and pathetic attempt at regaining a glimmer of the bond and sense of belonging once shared with his brother. which one was the doppelganger? Seeing an untouched forum, the creature...

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
He pounced, finally he realised that trolling was not as much fun as actually joining a website and attaining hights previously unacheived in terms of number of posts in a day. From then on the creature loved posting especially on HOP and became one of the best fire twirlers, due to the incredible moves listed on the website. Unfortunately he was also warped by the social discussion board and was never able to lead a normal life (what is normal anyway) again. And the creature lived happily ever after.CheersAPB[This message has been edited by Auspoiboy (edited 30 October 2001).]

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Now wasn't that much nicer than being nasty to each other?And, just think, if Ade hadn't mentioned magic beans I'd never've started that story in the first place. ------------------C@ntus

Meh

Page: