Forums > Social Chat > OMG Anyone for chicken poi?

Login/Join to Participate

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Bwahahhaaaa!! Not just attractive, but also multi-functional...just take away the straps and voila - chicken clubs!(some people have way too much spare time)are the chickens UV active?you could put LEDs in their eye sockets!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
oohh my...HAHAHA too funny.

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
you could do this with real chickens...after about an hour of spinning, they'd be ready to eat smileBBQ chicken anyone?LOLJosh

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
Thanx for that, I'm in work and it's still pitch black outside, so that's set the day up.M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Malcolm... I am speechless !!
Non-Https Image Link
do you have the same with cats ?Shine onCassandraPS : Malcolm, are you sure you took *all* your medication today ? wink

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
So when will you have some in stock Malcolm?And what about apple poi? cherry poi? steak and kidney poi?

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Ummm steak poi. Wonder how a nice slab would taste cooked in kerocine on the end of a chain grin Hey we could run with this. Maybe make up a type of cooking tray that can be attached to the chains. Need to figure out what fuel would make it taste best.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
WHY DO THE GOOD ONES ALWAYS HAVE TO DIE..........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on usGood on us all

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
its sort of like a car wreck....its horrible to look at, yet i cannot turn away.... grin [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">"S[/image]------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

poiboymember
22 posts

Posted:
hahahaha...that's a good onethose would be good for impressing chicks tongue

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
>announcer voicedone with that one now------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Let he who is without having sold "handcuff poi" cast the first stone. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]