Forums > Social Chat > lurkers - how many are there?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
nexus_sunmember
47 posts

Posted:
Just out of interest ...If you're a lurker and wanted an excuse to post, here's your chance. Only one per lurker please.nuxus_sun

Wormymember
22 posts

Posted:
Im hungry frown

wulffmember
79 posts

Posted:
well i just posted finally a few days ago but had been lurking for months... so do i count for this thread ? hehehwulff

wulff

tau neutrinoPLATINUM Member
35 posts

Posted:
emmm anyone see me?

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
I'm a quasi-lurker. I've posted a few times...

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

MissyZmember
2 posts

Posted:
I been lurking for a few weeks now but have just registered... smile

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
im lurking outside your house nexus....oooooooooOOOOOOOooooooohee heeSuper'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
*Lurk Attack!*Someone tried to set my school on fire today."Now now guys, that's not the way to do it.."-=M.D=-

alleykatmember
49 posts

Posted:
I used to be a lurker, but now that I've started posting I'm finding it tough to quit. I'm in awe of those folks with like, 800+ posts. But I dunno know how long it'll last... if things get busy at my job, I'll probably be forced back into lurker mode.

this little light of minei'm gonna let it shine...

SabineGOLD Member
29 posts

Posted:
Hi there,I've posted a couple of times. now heading back to the lurkemore on top of the door....Sabine

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I used to be a lurker for the longest time. Finally got fed up and started posting when i read some really annoying posts about how there was nothing else to learn and stuff. I bet there are some really talented spinners just laughing at whats being discussed on this board thinking "these guys don't know what the hell there talking about".------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi, yep been-a-lurking on and off for months now...main, sad but true, reason for procrastination on the registration front, was a distinct lack of inspiration in finding an exciting user name, capturing the essence of, well, me...uummmnnnAnyway, learnt a lot, still having fun, cheers Malcolm. smileBig HI to everyone out there... wink

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
hehehehe! My best mate's name is lurker...er, sorry...ahem...The Lurker! (note the importance of the capitlisation!)There is only one and it is he.Thank you and good night.------------------We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."[This message has been edited by Jangla (edited 23 October 2001).]

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
whilst I'm not officially a 'lurker' i certainly lurk much more than I post...I spend far too much time perving on your threads grin

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That explains a lot, Flash. grin winkI used to lurk because i didn't think I knew enough about spinning and stuff to voice my opinion. But then i realised that everyone else is just learning. They're just at different stages from me.------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 23 October 2001).]

Meh

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
I post when I have a opinion about something that I think will be benificial to the site or my fellow fire lovers. Most of the time I just can't think of anything to say. I read most of the threads, but I'm increasingly bussier every day, so alot of the time I can't spend too much time on the site. Oh well, I guess priorities come first, and when I do have time I usually spen it spinning instead of reading about spinning. I find that I am posting more and more though.

later - Smilee

Burntmember
13 posts

Posted:
im a lurker, but i just started posting so maybe not anymore------------------Play with fire and you might get Burnt.

Play with fire and you might get Burnt.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I've hit a major snag with the BTB and am taking a major break. Plus, the people that crowd around my place when i'm practicing with fire are really annoying and yell all kinds of rude shit that pisses me off. remember the poi-is-for-girls, staff-is-for-guys debate? i remember how the final opinion went with chix for poi cuz their better at flowing, instead of 'power moves' for guys. well, my power moves are good, but i flow like water (in my own head, at least :-P). However, this brings lots of negativity down on my head. Got sick of it, taking a break, but still listening to the conversations.I hate plateaus. :-(

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I'm mainly a lurker, but I do post every now and again.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I lurk on a daily basis & only post when I think I have anything interesting to say. Onelove, Thistlefirepixie smile

Are we nearly there yet?

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
I'm a natural born lurker and lurcher on boards and in person winkI lurked, then finally registered when I had something to say, then lurked again.

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Sometimes find myself lurking this place smile

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i wonder how many meanings we can come up with for the word "lurk"Nothing like a good LURK in the morning from my wife before i go to work...Excuse me, i have to take a lurk...yes i am bored..."S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
lurkers LuRkErS LURKERS !!!! smile------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
whats poi?r u all pyromaniacs?zac mac 1

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I tend to lurk more than I post, mainly because by the time I've got to a thread, it already has loads of posts and I don't see the point in repeating what's already been posted.------------------King of all things Walrus

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

gabey_babymember
1 post

Posted:
What do you mean LURKING???I've been spying on all of you for months!!!Hee, hee, hee. Have I triggered anyone's paranoia yet???

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I've been lurking for a couple of months now...know a couple of moves...maybe register when I know a little more.

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
-lurker from Clearwater, FL.. just now learning..

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429499163)

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
Does that make me part of a fire-circle lurk? grin(only been reading for a couple weeks...)

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

Page: