catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
someone cheer me up.. its only lunchtime and im already pissed offjust got my cat back from the vet (for the princely sum of 120 quid) who as a display of affection shredded the lampshade in my dining room...my car is broken yet again (not my fault this time)... my best mate (?) drove it into the pit wall mid race yesterday afternoon and squashed the front and one side completely...my parents are coming to visit this afternoon and my vacuum cleaner has just exploded all the rubble and crap i hoovered up all over the front room...its raining and i cant go outside and play to release some stress...someone msn (benjamin.hanks@virgin.net) me or something... ...before i go mad and start talking to the cat

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
It's raining here in Australia.That usually cheers up people overseas. It comes from the impression they get that the entire continent (bigger Europe) has the same good weather everywhere all the time. grin------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
can't do much but sending you happy sunny vibes and a huge smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
HAppy poi vibes! :P I'd make a set of short-string poi and practice indoors. You can get pretty creative with movements to avoid from hitting stuff. :P I have a friend who used to practice inside a trailer..anything can be done with enough motivation.Or if you spin fire, and the day upsets you enough, just say F* it, and strip your short off, run out in the rain, and light up! :P That's sure to get some attention..some crazed person shirtless in the rain twirling around 2' flames ROARing through the air. (:------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
ok, to cheer you up a bit, here's what happened to me this morning.My alarm clock didn't go off, so I woke up late, giving me 20 minutes to get up and get to work, instead of the hour and a half it usually takes.Because of this, I've had no breakfast and really hungry already.During my frenzied sprinting around the house trying to get ready, I jumped up some stairs and smashed my head into the doorframe at the bottom. Despite taking some painkillers, I've got a really bad headache.After running out to my car with 10 minutes to get to work, I found out that it wouldn't start, and in trying to start it, I ran the battery flat.So to get to work I had to spend £10 (about 14USD) on a taxi.Once I get to work and go to pay the driver, I discover I have no cash on me, so I have to get the taxi to a cashpoint, then back to work, which adds a few more pounds onto the total cost.Oh well, things can only get better from here, right?------------------King of all things Walrus[This message has been edited by TheBovrilMonkey (edited 23 October 2001).]

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
well i stripped off and twirled semi neked in the rain... not a pretty sight or a very nice vision for any of you, but it helped...its not raining today, so hopefully I will be able to play outside after work...~ benoh and i need a new body shell for the car, which is going to set me back about 2800gbp

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat