Forums > Social Chat > Music required for next compilation tape. Can you help?

Login/Join to Participate

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Just so you think Im not a total bitch for slagin the vibes in the circles of light vid....I thought Id bump this thread for you. Im not musical at all but know quite a few peeps that are .....Ill put the feelers out......eee.....does it matter that Im in the U.K?.....I suppose with all this technical stuff nowadays you will be able to sort something smileHope you didnt take what I said too personally, just my point of view Angie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
when do u need it by?wut kind of muzik?in wut format? tape mp3 ect.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I have some music that I made, it isn't copyrighted, but it is my music, and I don't care if you use it, in fact i would love for you to use it if you like it. There are some major obstacles to getting my music onto the internet (in its totality), but I think i might be able to do it if I download some software. I only have one song that is as long as five minutes (can I send in stuff that is shorter than that, like two minutes?), but since we have some time I might be able to make some longer stuff.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Click this link for a preview of some of itwww.flamingsphere.homestead.com/music.html"Mix with the base" is over two minutes long in the full version, and "slow role" is seven minutes long. The "rocket vs automatic" also has a "no vocals" version. I will make up some new stuff with more techno/trance flavor, I hope befor dec 8th. anyways, hope oyu like some of it. I promise to try and make some cool music for you.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hi there! i got a link to this page someone's looking for music for a fire vid?im a dj in asheville, north carolina, ive been spinning music while others spin fire for about 2 years now and i have been creating my own music for several months. i have a song you might like to use called "sunday driver". its 4:56, and its 115bpm techno with some nice warm chords and stomping beat progression. goes good with fire!!! you can down load it from https://artists.mp3s.com/artists/289/blue_spectral_monkey.htmli
went through the mp3.com copyright for this one. i have it at a higher bitrate and can send a different version, but either way i would love if you used it! cheers!bluespectralmonkey@hotmail.com

Dougalmember
11 posts

Posted:
Hi Malc, i am a musician of the electronic form in the widest form! I am also a Poi'er I'ce got a few tunes that might work, the need a bit more work varying from 95 BPM to 160 BPM and covering a large spectrum of infulences (dance, trance, folk, rock, ethnic, U name it I'll have a go!) AKA Dougal Muzik, I'll post some linkz soonish! (as soon as i find a server that allows MP3's)------------------The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
So Dougal. Where is my new MSN messenger freind?? Angie x------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
i need a mail server that lets me attach 3 or 4mb mp3. hotmail only lets u put on 1mb and yahoo is 1.5mb.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
you could always mail a zip disk... ?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey.. feel free to use any of my music! You can listen and download at https://www.mp3.com/djrubioMainly
trance at about 140bpm and some breaks...

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
get a geocities account, and upload your file to there, then get malcolm to download it.remember kids - he's talking about music you own the copyright for, not just c00l trax0rs you've downloaded...