Forums > Social Chat > What music do you twirl to?

Login/Join to Participate

HappyStickermember
42 posts

Posted:
I know we have had this one before but there are quite a few new people around so just thought it would be intresting to check it out again :-)as for me.....trance/house/techno

If you had a friend that was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down the street and he just fell over......that would be unacceptable.

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
There are several topics on this already. Please search them up

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
nah lets keep on responding to this thread and piss off the moderators! winkanywaysSmooth funky house does the trick for me.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
...still Gabber

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
goth stuff, dartkwave, darkbeat, industrialsomething with a good beat.I suggest compel me by in the nursery

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
spin to whatever makes you feel good.I have spun to things likeJazzSkahPunkAnd of course my personal fav psy tranceBut do whatever you want. grinCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

Wormymember
22 posts

Posted:
Nothing beats a good drum circle...The harder you go the harder they play...I love the relationship between the two, you feed off them and they feed off you.

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Exactly what Wormy said... I've spun to nothing, to trance.techno, and to a drum circle.Drum circles are simply the best, bar none, IMO. There's a symbiotic relationship between the drummers, dancers, and FIREdancers. The energy is passed from group to group, ever building.Heaven help if you've got a FEW firedancers out there. A good evening like that, and there will DEFINITELY be some folks gettin' lucky THAT night.. wink------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...[This message has been edited by Kelt (edited 20 October 2001).]

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
dj icey essential mix..............doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope!

DaRk aBeRmember
19 posts

Posted:
i'll hit up with some techno/trance, also my personal favorite is jungle and drum'n bass

JÅMé§ §HéÞÅ®Ðisarangheyo@netzero.net

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I listen to dark side drum and bass and also intelligent jungle. I find both can bring out different styles of performance of fire staffing whilst maintaining the speedy rythme that I like. Reggae is perfect when I'm feeling chilled, just take the staff and go in slo mo!

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
funk, hip-hop, house, breaks and beats... by the sounds of things i need to try and get in with a circle of friends who play drums... sounds cool, maybe have to wait for a festival or somethingfave twirling tune at the moment, bombs over bagdhad.. thanks to whoever was twirling to it in one of the vid's on this site... cool

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
I like to spin to Goa and psy-tranceHeavy or chill depending on what mood I am in.New-style Jazz is cool too------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
i spin to darude...and happy hardcore...and anything thats playing at the club...but one dude thats good...scooter... also i would like to reccommend DJ Quicksilver

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother