Page:
rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering how many of us are fire signs, was it writen in the stars when we were born that we would play with this element. I'm not really into your dayly horoscopes in magerzines and newspapers but more the concept and astrological charts. Fire signs are generaly more out going or just out there, so the performing thing might be appealing also. Anyway if anyone wants to put your star sign on your next post then it could be interesting to see , there might be a mix or there maybe more water signs flowing around. from a thoughtful star gayzer (leo) fire signs leo aries sagittariaus

Tikimember
44 posts

Posted:
I'm a Sag as well. Really neat seeing that so many people here fall under such a few signs.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
See, I don't buy into this. After all I'm a Taurus and I'm not stubborn at all. It's not my fault that I am blessed with the ability to always be right and all of you others continue to choose to be wrong. wink

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Thanks Flash, Aries and saggyhairyarses wink good combo! Ade

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Tell me about it Ade - my man is an Aeries and we've been together for 6.5 years. However, as much as I'd like to thank my lucky stars (intentionally bad pun!) I doubt the success of our relationship has a whole lot to do with it! grinflash

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I'm Gemini, a dragon by the Chinese year. ------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
for what its worth because i think you make up your own archetype...libra, rabbit, falcon (my choice)cheers,Pere

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Yep Flash, I've been with mine for (gasp) nearly 11 years - sometimes I think it must have been in the stars - we're so connected smile And he's a non fire, non poi person (though he is teaching me to juggle, so he must be half alright wink )ade

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Yep Flash, I've been with mine for (gasp) nearly 11 years - sometimes I think it must have been in the stars - we're so connected smile And he's a non fire, non poi person (though he is teaching me to juggle, so he must be half alright wink )ade

Kyromember
24 posts

Posted:
Gemini, Virgo rising AirSnake - Chinese Calendar

From the most primitive cultures to the most advanced civilizations,man has had to manufacture things;his well-being depends on his success at production.The lowest human tribe cannot survive without that alleged source of pollution: fire. Ayn Rand

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
mrmo_nyc,
quote:
It's not my fault that I am blessed with the ability to always be right and all of you others continue to choose to be wrong.
I seem to have exactly the same problem as you! I'm a Taurus too!Finn smile[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 27 June 2001).]

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
Finn, Now if we could just get the rest of the planet LISTENING to us we could have this place working properly in no time... winkFunny, a few years back my students figured out that I was a Taurus and they started saying things like "Oh, that's why you're always so bossy and doing things like telling us to do homework and study and be good and stuff..." Yeah, that must be it...

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Im a Mid Saggitarius and I feel the fire calling me. smile Flame on------------------Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

FirelindancerBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
Im a cappi by zodiac and by chinese Im a fire snake ...but then my mom always told me I had a fasination with fire since I was knee high to a cricket. I dont know whether your sign has got anything to do with it....heheh though I do think we all could be pyromanics at heart ..lol grin------------------of all the things I've Lost I think I miss my mind the most

of all the things I've Lost I think I miss my mind the most

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
...lots of earthy Taureans! (me, too)but, I am a *Fire Dragon* in Chinese astrology (and so are most other people born in '76)...

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
sagittarius. answer any questions?

MogliGOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
I'm a scorpio.Haven't seen too many other scorpions, actually only one other. Any other scorpions out there??? grin grin grin------------------Live life, don't just exist.

Live life, don't just exist.

illustramember
4 posts

Posted:
saggitariusmy friend's an aries and thinks i'm madmaybe it's not in the stars?

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
taurus-sunvirgo-moonpisces-rising.Chinese year- dog- wateri also have a few of my planets in sag, hasn't neptune or is it saturn got something to do with what you find interesting?i'll do some research and get back to you all with the results laterHow many of you have a general interest in esoteric things? (new age)cya smile

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
WOW WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT AT THE POI WORKSHOP IN VICTORIA. AMAZING, OUT OF 10 OF US 8 WERE FIRE SIGNS. IT IS ALWAYS IN THE STARS ~~ GLAMARYE

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
confused I never was good at astrology, so I have no clue about what is going on, but I understand enough to say that I'm a gemini. I have no clue what element that is, could someone tell me?

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
aries is I and with fire I fly high.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm a Capricorn. Born in Chinese year of the Ox (although I've lived until recently thinking I was a tiger - and I seem to have the traits of both signs)------------------C@ntus

Meh

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
It's wierd that I am sooooo intensly interested in fire, since I am a picses.I just can't explain it!!Peace out F_S

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

anniesparksmember
17 posts

Posted:
Seeing the new Current Poll - just thought I would say that it's interesting that all three Fire signs are in the top six at the moment!anniesparks ( sagittarius )

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Sylvia, Gemini is air You are my opposite sign (I'm sagittarius)Gemini's tend to be sociable, indecisive, good at organising things, popular and schizophrenic!! Apparantly they are the most likely sign to be bisexual, but I don't know how true that isI am fire but------------------Life in the circus ain't easy but the folks on the outside don't know yeah well the tent goes up and the tent goes down and all that they see is the show and the ladies on the horses look so pretty and the lions are looking real mad and some of the clowns are happy and some of the clowns are sad. Welcome to the freakshow.. here we go (Freakshow by Ani di Franco)

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Apparently, I'm a Leo with Virgo moon and Libra rising,or for those who use the systems Pele mentioned ages ago, I'm Holly according to the Celts and Salmon according to the Shamanic Medicine Wheel of the Tribes of the Seneca Nation.I'm not sure those have any bearing in my life though, I may well have to read up on them a bit.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Next Week on FOX! "When good pickup lines go BAD!" winkI am a Leo. grin Damn straight!------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

SabineGOLD Member
29 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,oddly enough I am a scorpio (water) who goes out with a Saggitarius. I was born in the year of the rat (chinese) but the shamanic wheel puts me down as a snake (is that good?).Sabine

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Aquarious! And proud of it! Patience... *drool* but when I get impatient, ooo, I won't go there hehe wink jkAnyhoo, when I voted on the poll, Aquarious was in the lead. *cheers!*

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Well im a scorpio......and i have no idea how that applies to any part of my life. No idea about planets and stars and stuff.I do however have a bit of an interest in numerology. (Which takes your date of birth and does some equations and then takes todays date and does some equations and hey presto......Today you will be hit by a falling pool table)Im actually a very lucky person in numerology as my date of birth has four 1's in it. smileCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

Page: