GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
i was thinkin about purchasing the video they sell on this site, circles of light, i was just wondering who has seen it and what do they think of it, good, bad, whatever, peace------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
It depends, how long have you been spinning for?IMHO, it's a really good video for people starting out to get an idea on what can be done. For someone who is cocky and thinks he/she knows what he's doing, save your $$$ for the competition vid smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey bud, if you do a search for feedback on the movie, there is a thread that might give you some good info.

anyone got a light?

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Personally I liked it, but thats probably cos i dont get much chance to hang out with many other spinners/twirlers so everything i know Ive had to teach or work out myself.On this vid I could see other people doing moves and transitions that i was having problems with and helped me a great deal. Its not instructional, but just watching helps.Im now a hell of a lot closer to getting the B-T-B weave!!!Theres some good stuff on there, and it gave me some good ideas for my own routines etc...

GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
what competition vid, where can i get that at ?------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I thought it was great.It really opened my eyes as to how much more there is for me to learn.But then I've only been spinning for 6 weeks, and I've only got the vids on this site to learn from, no in the flesh help.------------------King of all things Walrus

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i had been spinning for almost a year when i saw it, and i have learned alot form it, and from what i have seen, i have tons more to learn.Buy them both id say.Hey Malcom, do i get brownie points for plugging your products?? hee heeSuper'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain