Forums > Social Chat > videos videos videos!! now!!!!:P

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
where i can get videos??? of glowdancing!!BRRR i know is must be an old topic but i have checked them all and i want to see more videos!!! of ppl doing new stuff new combos new moves..!!! frown i have see the videos links and stuff posted before i want news... ppl post!! dont be like the old topics thatyou all didnt post! frown and just like one gave a one link sucks! i really really really!! feel likg learning new stuff!!! frown the last move i have tried to learn is the 3tnn weave from bassman page but damn is hard... maybe im not looking something i must be looking but i will learn it dammit!:Pi really need them.... cause i have go to events where ppl glowdance.. but then i dont see any new move i can learn... that sucks... they jsut do the weave and windmill pfftt!! i really wanna meet a spinner that KICK my ass and i can learn from him stuff smile i know i can make my own move... well i have done lot of good combos but also help of other ppl is also nice dont ya think?[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 14 October 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you

Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Try: www.shaddupanddance.comwww.style2ouf.comor look up liquid popping because that is the foraml name for the dance.There is no real type of dance were you use glowstix people just incorporate those into the styles of dance to give it a better effect.Happy huntingMatty

Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
whoops wrong idea. sorry I was thinking of something else

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
buy the Circles of Light video. I'm sure it will answer soo many of your questions dude. Once you can do everything you have seen on there, get back to us.Josh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Nightshade, you say you want to learn from "his stuff"what if its a chick that kicks your arse?Wanna learn from her too? OR are you only interested in learning from a guy who is a master a spinning. ??*sorry flash, stepped on your equal rights toes* smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, well i've read a bunch of nightshade's posts, his grammar isn't the best. Don't think he intended it that way.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Yes my english is a crap....i guess i remenber in my first post i said my grammar and my english were a shit...and katinga... i never saw a girl here that can do more than a simple weave... The day i meet one that can beat me i would be surpriced and i would think its really cool... But on my country ppl is starting to do it and chicks doesnt like to do it soo much cause when they are starting they hit themselve and they dont like it..(some guys too) I wanna learn any new move from ppl i cant beat on it which means i will be not able to do the move really fastIam used to teach chicks easy move like the butterfly and overhead butterfly stuff like that Dont missundertand my ideas katinga if i find a chick that can be better than me well that would be cool and evnen more if she is a hotty YaY lol hahahone good example is Xaeda i think she ownZ Anytime on Staff... jeez.. but then thats on other country... tongue

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
NightShade,I assure you, there are females out there that could blow both you and I out of the water, without batting an eye. :P I know of at least one locally that is bad ass. And I know of SEVERAL here that I'm sure could show most of the people here a thing or two.As Josh said, buy 'Circles of Light' and check out the competition. I think you'll be amazed at some of the various people's abilities worldwide.------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
jeez like i though someone missunderstood my post...i said i know there should be some girl better than me oout there poing just not on my country that i know... :Pthat pretty much would be my kind of chick smilea hot chick that can poi really good lol [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 17 October 2001).]

Wormymember
22 posts

Posted:
hahaha my nanas 87 and could kick your ass :Pbut then again she was making poi 80 years ago :P

HOP Newsletter