saffiremember
27 posts

Posted:
Hahahaha!Heeheehee!Giggle!Hahahaha! grin grinThis is the funniest thing I have ever seen!Check out Frogbender 2000, at www.JoeCartoon.com.Its in the Classic Joe Category.I'm still laughing!![This message has been edited by saffire (edited 14 October 2001).]

DONT PANIC
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
uhh...that's...very...interesting..

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
ummm don't show that one to MissFrog!!! She might not be too happy!!------------------fe fi foo fun[This message has been edited by foobaa (edited 14 October 2001).]

fe fi foo fun

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Poor little thing, but it is kinda funny smile.For poeple with a sense of humour------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
HAHAHAHA You guys have found the mighty joe cartoon...lol look at all the other ones....lol funny as hell i knew about that already. When i first saw it i was like aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh noooooooooooo. lol
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
for more flash laughs and killin celebrities check out www.newgrounds.com...kill the most annoying celebrities in the assasin section. enjoy------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Think that one is bad check this one out. Talk about mad cow. LOLAll I have to say is Got Milk?https://riddleme.com/html/cow.html------------------Blessings to all, Peter "There is a rhythm that unites us with the natural world. The more we learnto feel that rhythm and get it into the mainstream of our lives, thestronger can be our spirit."--- Robert Rodale

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
sorry that didnt' work. ooppppps. www.newgrounds.com

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.